Dead To The World (the story of the antichrist)

Beowulf
Org Profile

Dead To The World (the story of the antichrist)

Post by Beowulf » Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:15 am

This is my only video for this years VCAs. It is 25 minutes long, and an action/horror/character profile. Please give it a look when considering the previously mentioned genres, I garuntee it will rock your world.

I would think the video also is fit to qualify for the "Most Original" and "Most Artistic" catagories. Download and watch to find out why :love:

Before you watch, this is a story of hate, alienation, weakness, and the abuse of power. I know thats a big turn off to most of you, but please give it a try anyway.

This is the longest video you've ever seen. Grab the popcorn and turn out the lights.

If you watch and like, vote. If you watch and hate, post. If you watch and like, post.

Take care everyone :up:

Beowulf
Org Profile

Post by Beowulf » Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:18 am

Oh I forgot to mention, it has a happy ending :up:

Otohiko
Org Profile

Re: Dead To The World (the story of the antichrist)

Post by Otohiko » Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:47 am

Beowulf wrote: I would think the video also is fit to qualify for the "Most Original" and "Most Artistic" catagories.
Worth it through and through. An event in AMV art history :up:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Prodigi
is the conductor.
Org Profile

Post by Prodigi » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:06 am

I love this video. Absolute brilliance with some great story-telling connecting all the animes and songs throughout the entire video. It's dark, gritty, and leaves you wanting more.

I'm voting this for "Most Original" and "Most Artistic".

genestarwind21122
Samurai Master
Org Profile

Post by genestarwind21122 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:13 am

At first when I watched for the AWA Pro Contest I'm like this is a good video and I thought it was over around the 5-6 minute mark and it went on and on and on. Seriously though it was a good video, just a key thing if you are going to watch this video use the restroom first, pour your self some soda and get a bag of popcorn and enjoy the show.

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:13 pm

This vid deserves way more than its already recieved, VOTE FOR IT!
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

shishlik
Org Profile

Post by shishlik » Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:57 pm

yeah, should get ATLEAST most aristic in my point of view, although we i believe we had a fine year and choices for awards should be hard

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:00 pm

genestarwind21122 wrote:At first when I watched for the AWA Pro Contest I'm like this is a good video and I thought it was over around the 5-6 minute mark and it went on and on and on. Seriously though it was a good video, just a key thing if you are going to watch this video use the restroom first, pour your self some soda and get a bag of popcorn and enjoy the show.
It doesn't matter when you go to the bathroom.

You'll shit your pants from the awesomeness of this video. :shock:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Tono_Fyr
Org Profile

Post by Tono_Fyr » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:35 am

SSJVegita0609 wrote:This vid deserves way more than its already recieved, VOTE FOR IT!
++

Yes, this is one of the best videos of the year. The ONLY challenge I can see it having in either category is POSSIBLY A View To A Kill by Vlad, but either way, if it comes down to it, this one's getting my vote.

I know the file size is huge, but people, listen to me when I say this - SEE THIS VIDEO. If you're on dial up, go over to a freind's house and download it. If you can't drag your computer with you, grab a blank CD.

Tash
Org Profile

Post by Tash » Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:27 am

#1 for me

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2006”