Letter on the Sky

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Jnzk
Artsy Bastid
Org Profile

Letter on the Sky

Post by Jnzk » Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:52 am

New year, new video. ;)

Song: Conjure One - Endless Dream
Anime: The Place Promised in Our Early Days

The file is quite big, but the movie is so beautiful that I didn't want to compromise. Extra-crispy cookie points and a free video opinion to anyone who knows what movie the credits background is from. :)

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:35 pm

Janzki + Conjure One ?

omg ... /dls

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:45 pm

Warheart wrote:Janzki + Conjure One ?

omg ... /dls
Indeed, and it's another success! :D
ImageImage

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:34 pm

Beautiful.
Well edited too.

Sonydjsnmix
Org Profile

Post by Sonydjsnmix » Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:36 pm

Beautiful work!

JenCM18
Org Profile

Post by JenCM18 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:19 pm

I loved it ^_^ It was really beautiful and I liked the small effects you used. 5/5
Aun Studios. Listen...Imagine...Create. | Ef "feel Alive" | "Keep Me Alive" Your Lie in April & "Feelings We Share" Beyond The Boundary [Work In Progress]

Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:27 am

I really enjoy this Conjure One album. I liked the combination, I'd have never thought to use Beyond the Clouds with it, it worked well :)

SnhKnives
V.I.E. 5.5
Org Profile

Post by SnhKnives » Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:04 am

I thought you did an excellent job on capturing the brilliant color that was held in the movie. You mixed it well and everything came out spectacular

TaranT
Org Profile

Post by TaranT » Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:30 am

<sigh> That was nice.

And I can't believe I missed a Conjure One cd release. Mandates a shopping trip tomorrow. Thanks for the tip! :wink:

Jnzk
Artsy Bastid
Org Profile

Post by Jnzk » Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:10 am

Thanks for the replies, it's nice to hear that people seem to like the video.
JenCM18 wrote:I loved it ^_^ It was really beautiful and I liked the small effects you used.
I used the careful method of "fool around and see what looks cool" to select them.
Moonlight Soldier wrote:I really enjoy this Conjure One album. I liked the combination, I'd have never thought to use Beyond the Clouds with it, it worked well :)
I'd also like to think it's a good match.
SnhKnives wrote:I thought you did an excellent job on capturing the brilliant color that was held in the movie. You mixed it well and everything came out spectacular
I agree the movie is really beautiful and well animated. It was fun to play with the colours in some parts.
TaranT wrote:And I can't believe I missed a Conjure One cd release. Mandates a shopping trip tomorrow.
It is worth the money. :)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”