Overused Musical Artist Contest

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:09 am

OK, closing up time. 1 day left for submissions and 2 days left for the people who haven't PMed me with the videos they made using Evanescence, Creed, or Seether. I didn't download any of the ones on the first page containing those artists before they got token down, so please find a place to host it and then send it to me through PM. Thanx! ^__^

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:13 pm

OK, I have the winners.

1st place: LightPriestess
2nd place: lilgumba
3rd place:Arigatomina

I'll PM the winners shortly.. If I don't PM them soon, hopefully you'll run into this post and come claim the prize your wish to have. Remember on my first post I said it's either a lot of ops or hosting space for a video. Either or... If you want hosting space 1st prize gets 100mb, 2nd place gets 70mb, and 3rd place get's 50mb.. for ops 1st place get's 20, 2nd place gets 10, and 3rd place get's 5. Witchever one you want.. please come claim your prize through pm and I'll get you it.. for whatever video you want oped please tell me through pm or here and I'll get to that. Thanks everyone for playing and I hope some of you come back again for any other contest I might run. Thanks and have a great holiday! ^_^

deadkitten
Org Profile

Post by deadkitten » Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:34 pm

few people I come across even know what jungle is.......
Last edited by deadkitten on Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:12 am

OK, hold up I may have missed a video here. Someone sent me a video a while back that I didn't run into for some reason. Now I'm going to check that out and because I made this mistake.. I will not take away any of the current prizes. Sorry for the trouble. :oops:

Edit: OK nevermind. I talked it over with the person and since I missed his video I'm going to be nice enough to hook him up with some hosting space. 1st, 2nd and 3rd remane the same. Neway, take care. ^_^

Return to “AMV Contests”