THE "UNEARTHED" PROJECT!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
TeclmmlEd
Org Profile

Post by TeclmmlEd » Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:18 pm

TeclmmlEd wrote:Hmm...I dont know why but it seems i cant play it. >_>...did like a new Xvid codec come out again or something?
Oh NVM...I just didnt DL it all by accident. *gets slapped for stupidity*

- Tec :wink:

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:22 pm

Nice flowing project but somehow it's nothing really outstanding. It's nice to watch altough I think I won't keep it very long. But still I recommend to dl it. Gonna leave a longer post about the different parts I someone wants my op about them.

supersayian313
Org Profile

Post by supersayian313 » Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:59 pm

cool, downloading the final cut. it would be nice to see a local version on the org as well, i like to watch the star rankings. nice working with everyone on this. :twisted:

Vega Sailor
Org Profile

Post by Vega Sailor » Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:29 pm

Yeah, Track 11 was the track I had to create on the fly, because the deadline had passed and Brolly345 had not gotten back to me and he ended up dropping the track anyway, so I basically had one day to put it together. But I at least have Track 1 to really show off my editing skills. ^_^

I couldn't find the "maintain aspect ratio" feature in the video options menu (or anywhere else for that matter). I have Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5. I just wanted the videoframe size to be consistent between segments. Going from letterboxed form to nonletterboxed between segments ruins the flow, and just drives me crazy.

I'll see if I can work out a local version of the vid soon.

Once again to all those who participated, you guys are awesome!! :D

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:06 am

Vega Sailor wrote: I have Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5. I just wanted the videoframe size to be consistent between segments. Going from letterboxed form to nonletterboxed between segments ruins the flow, and just drives me crazy.
Well, I actually find it more disturbing if all the characters get long faces and look rather funny. The way RoS built up a transition between the 4:3 and 16:9 sources is the best way I guess. But I know what you mean with "ruins the flow" somehow.

tireur2litres
Org Profile

Post by tireur2litres » Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:58 am

i like it very much , the editing was great and some of the effect used are very awesome in my opinion
yum yum , i like chicken :P

OtakuForLife
Org Profile

Post by OtakuForLife » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:07 pm

"Track 12 - Great action and timing but too many spoilers"

Pretty much every amv has spoilers :)

jethropr
Org Profile

Post by jethropr » Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:03 pm

Pie Row Maniac wrote:Track 8 - This one blows my mind o_O Awesome editing but a bit overwhelming. My personal favorite track.
wow pie, I'm honored

supersayian313
Org Profile

Post by supersayian313 » Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:09 pm

yeah thanks for the great comment pie row maniac. :twisted:

Pie Row Maniac
Org Profile

Post by Pie Row Maniac » Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:57 pm

muahaha
Image Image

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”