[burly brawl project] looking 4 new editors

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Us@gi
Org Profile

Post by Us@gi » Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:55 am

Ok part 7 is alright.
Since the parts have to look good when watched in order i have some request about the used anime titles.
I prefer for part 5 Akira (the anime was fixed to be used for this part before the editor dropped) since the art resamble's DBZ's art and would fit better than samurai 7. Since part 7 has some 3D graphic the new Appleseed movie would look good on part 8. And Burst Angel is possible for part 9.
Tell me if it's possible for u to follow this request.
If yes i'll set the beta deadline so the project can move forward.
Last edited by Us@gi on Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Silvertear001
Org Profile

OK!

Post by Silvertear001 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:13 am

alrighty, ill borrow AKIRA from my friend and rip it... if theres an error with the export settings in my video, dont bug me. Im working to fix this problem! much thanks for letting me ba a part of this! ^_^

TrainofThought
Org Profile

Sweetness

Post by TrainofThought » Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:20 am

Alright, well this should be easy and fun. =) Ill have fun with part 9, not too much though, as it fades out =) Ill make a great bang for the ending! with burst angel... And yes I am glad we figured out how the way things are shaping up =) :D
---
-<b><A HREF="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... 483503">My User Profile</A></b>-

Us@gi
Org Profile

Post by Us@gi » Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:20 am

Thank you for your understanding.

edit: great
now only part 8 is under question

Muted Requiem
Org Profile

Post by Muted Requiem » Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:37 pm

o yes! im done with my track, did i do it fast enough for you? i hope you like it, but ill gladly do any part over that you think is unsatisfactory. now my sister (stolensoul) can start hers, and trust me, if you think im good then you will like her editing, cuz we learned together

Collin ~ Muted Requiem
The thing you desire most, is the thing you will never obtain.... This holds true for me

Devil^Shin
Org Profile

Post by Devil^Shin » Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:22 am

I'm very happy :P this project will come true after ... 4 mounts :D And i'm glad to see serious creators :D Hope soon will be release beta version of project :twisted:
Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forstall my return.

To become the dew that quenches the land, To spare the sands, the seas, the skies, I offer thee this silent sacrifice.

Us@gi
Org Profile

Post by Us@gi » Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:28 am

Great so how big is your HQ part? If it's less than 50 mb you can upload it here:
http://rapidshare.de/

Also is your sister able to use Appleseed ot smth similar for her part?

Muted Requiem
Org Profile

Post by Muted Requiem » Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:04 am

we dont have applseed =( BUT i think my friend does. ill ask her if i can borrow it. if i cant get my hands on it, is boogiepop phantom ok? also, my video is really big, do you want me to encode i with xvid? or i can just upload it to yousendit. what do you think?

Collin ~ Muted Requiem
The thing you desire most, is the thing you will never obtain.... This holds true for me

Us@gi
Org Profile

Post by Us@gi » Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:37 pm

Yes you can use xvid or divx with a high bitrate - the quality would be decent.
About the anime. It doesn't have to be appleseed but smth than is similar to GITS SAC and Burst Angel cause it's between those parts (for example Armitage,Gasaraki would fit too).
Boogiepop is too dark - it could fit part 7 (cause the anime used for part 6 is dark) but not part 8.

Muted Requiem
Org Profile

Post by Muted Requiem » Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:04 pm

our anime collection is very limited. ill list all of our anime and you can pick something

Boogiepop Phantom
Utena
Lain
RahXephon
Soul Hunter
Kurumi
Chrono Crusade
Gatekeepers
Ghost in the shell stand alone complex (used for part 7)

thats about it. umm, i might be able to get king of bandits jing, or appleseed, but im not sure.

what should i use?

Collin ~ Muted Requiem

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”