Bakuretsucon Unofficial Results

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Osakaness
Org Profile

Re: Bakuretsucon Unofficial Results

Post by Osakaness » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:14 pm

RolltheStampede wrote:
Anonymous Bosch wrote:
dokool wrote:
Comedy - A couple things I've seen before (my Body Movin' vid, Justin's Taijitsu for Dummies), two of Roll the Stampede's good comedies (Digi Charat Titans and Outlawz of the Carribean), and Mr. Panda's 'AMV no Baka', an AMV Hell-style video that took it all. Note my total lack of surprise.
I was hoping for the Digi Charat video (I've seen Body Movin' at three or fours cons this year, sorry dude :p) Not to ruffle any feathers (well maybe a few), but I found 'AMV no Baka' to be more an AMV-Hell ripoff right down to the transitions, usage of 'Sugar, A Little Snow Fairy' and the promotion of a sequel. I'm so glad to see originality in videos these days. It warms my heart to know people can creat something new instead of merely imitating, but whatever, that's just my opinion
Of course its a rip off everyone knows that Zarzrax has the copyrights to any transition that resembles the changing of a tv channel. I mean he invented that shit. Noone should ever be allowed to use that kind of transition ever again in life. And having a preview for the sequel that he plans to do, yeah right what the hell was he thinking. Somebodies gonna sue his ass outright.
Whats that you say, you have an amv with more than one song and anime, how dare you! I mean everyone knows that once someone does something noone can ever do it ever again. That would just be uncalled for.
Mr. Panda shame on you and everyone like you. You are all going to Hell
May GOd have mercy on your soul.
:cry: I'll be seeing you soon once Azumanga DIE-OH 3 is done :P

RolltheStampede
Org Profile

Post by RolltheStampede » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:31 pm

Im sure im already included in th everyone like you category anyway
Newest Video:Cirque du Kaliedo
Video Pimpage Loves got to be there | Sungazing | 7 Seas of Enishi

Khanh Bui
Org Profile

Post by Khanh Bui » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:22 pm

Action - Absolutely nothing here.
Thank you! Thank you! 8-)

Anonymous Bosch
Org Profile

Post by Anonymous Bosch » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:23 pm

RolltheStampede wrote:
Of course its a rip off everyone knows that Zarzrax has the copyrights to any transition that resembles the changing of a tv channel. I mean he invented that shit. Noone should ever be allowed to use that kind of transition ever again in life. And having a preview for the sequel that he plans to do, yeah right what the hell was he thinking. Somebodies gonna sue his ass outright.
Whats that you say, you have an amv with more than one song and anime, how dare you! I mean everyone knows that once someone does something noone can ever do it ever again. That would just be uncalled for.
Mr. Panda shame on you and everyone like you. You are all going to Hell
May GOd have mercy on your soul.
Whoosh. See that? That was the point flying right over your head. Thanks for the crucifiction, can I go now? I've got a paper tomorrow on how nice it is to be able to voice your opinion with someone not going apeshit on your ass.

dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
Org Profile

Post by dokool » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:53 pm

Khanh Bui wrote:
Action - Absolutely nothing here.
Thank you! Thank you! 8-)
Your video rocked, dude. Even if Action hadn't been 50% Naruto/Linkin Park videos, it would have been no contest. Both of my friends nearly got seizures...

RolltheStampede
Org Profile

Post by RolltheStampede » Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:28 am

Anonymous Bosch wrote: Whoosh. See that? That was the point flying right over your head. Thanks for the crucifiction, can I go now? I've got a paper tomorrow on how nice it is to be able to voice your opinion with someone not going apeshit on your ass.
Don't take it so bad, you just happen to be in the right place at the wrong time, it just that i have heard your exact statement too many times and i personaly think its bullshit. I was just ready to shoot off my gun and you happened to come into my line of site. I just don't thinkl that Panda should be beaten up about it. And if you really paid attention to the video you would realize its just one big parody anyway.

On topic,
Again congrads to the winners i plan to downlaod them all later and check them out.
Newest Video:Cirque du Kaliedo
Video Pimpage Loves got to be there | Sungazing | 7 Seas of Enishi

b4k4teh1337
Org Profile

Post by b4k4teh1337 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:41 am

I would like to congradulate all the winners and thank everyone for their wonderfull submissions.

Every year we are doing our best to getting bigger and better. Because of this attendance level are requiring us to move to a bigger hotel. With higher attendance levels comes a greater opperotunity to get more people to see your video. So, I hope to see alot more entries for next years contest so we can again make it Bakuretsucon's biggest and best yet.

Thanks again!
Peter Franklin
Webmaster
Bakuretsucon

adferraro
Org Profile

Post by adferraro » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:46 pm

Hi everyone,

I have here the final tallies:

Drama

Winner: I Am Fullmetal
Runner Up: Haibane Immortal
3rd Place: Ad Caelum

Action:

Winner: Beg4life
Runner Up: Ominae Will Die Another Day
3rd Place: Gundam Wing Endless Waltz Requiem

Comedy

Winner: AMV No Baka
Runner Up: Tie (Body Movin and Outlaws of the Carribean)
3rd Place: Taijitsu for Dummies

Best of Show

Winner: AMV No Baka
Runner Up: Beg4Life
3rd Place: Tie (Body Movin and Outlaws of the Carribean)

Thanks to everyone who entered, and one slight correction. Two people were responsible for the Naruto entries. A brother and sister who each entered 2 naruto videos separately.

Keerthana and Keerakumaran.

One of the videos was badly encoded and locked up my computer every time, so I dropped it from the contest.

Thanks to everyone who entered, I'm off now to start work on the AB contest....

Return to “AMV Contests”