Mew Mew Power

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Ninja mother-figure
Org Profile

Mew Mew Power

Post by 76 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:37 am

(I know I'm a guy and it seems weird that I watch this show but I like it)

I just started watching this show on fox saturdays, they just started a new season and I got hooked on it so can anyone explain it to me?

[paizuri: This is now the official discussion thread for Mew Mew Power (AKA Tokyo Mew Mew).]
Everything came from nothing, therefore everything is nothing.

There's nothing to worry about.

Frozen_Silver_Chaos
Org Profile

Post by Frozen_Silver_Chaos » Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:24 am

Simple it's a show about 5 teenage girls who were mutated with animals at birth. But I think that this will make more scence

Zoey Hanson is your normal 16 year old girl, but when she goes on a "date" with her crush Mark, something strange happens. Zoey is accidentally fused with the DNA of a wildcat, becoming the first memeber of the "Mew Project".

Equipped with her new powers, Zoey must now become a crime fighter, protecting the world from an invasion of evil aliens called Cinaclons. She must find her team members and keep her new identity secret while also working part-time in the secret cafe base!

Her Teamates are:
Kikki Benjamin

Corina Bucksworth

Renee Roberts

Bridget Verdant

Zoey Hanson

Elliott Grant

And that's basically all I know, Because I just started watching it 2 months ago,and my cable stopped working so yeah.I hope this helps.
The Darkness Takes Over My Cold Black Heart. All That's Left Is An Empty Shell Of Broken Memories.

Sasuke Uchiha,A Forgotten Memory

Malificus
Dr. Malpractice
Org Profile

Post by Malificus » Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:25 am

I'm sticking with the manga.

SailorMars768
Org Profile

Post by SailorMars768 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:58 pm

I love Mew Mew Power. My brother likes it too and hes older than me.
I am Sailor Mars, the scout of fire!

KaoriYan15
Org Profile

Post by KaoriYan15 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:06 pm

:D I really love watching Mew Mew Power! I watch it every saturday! I'm like hooked! hehehe....

My Favorite Character is Bridget! AND Kiki! Todays (oct 24) episode is sad.... :cry: i feel so sad for Kiki!

prettysoldiersailormoon
Org Profile

Post by prettysoldiersailormoon » Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:38 pm

If you ever get the chance though you should check out Mew Mew Power Uncensored. It shows you the difference between the English and Japanese versions and it's amazing. I haven't read the manga but I've heard it's good. There are no seasons yet. It is 52 episodes. That is it. 4kids called it a second season after 13/14 episodes. It's sad. Again, check out the forementioned website.

KingSchwill
Org Profile

Post by KingSchwill » Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:44 am

Basicly salior moon redux?
Kingschwill wrote:I shit from on great height at the suggestion that anything can kill me.

Tenshi K. Tama
Org Profile

Post by Tenshi K. Tama » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:58 am

It is the only thing I wake up early for,EVER!!Have you ever noticed that most of the female characters,besides Renee,sound the same as Zoey's.
Maybe I've only seen the dub:Mew mew power,but isn't it supposed to be more about the planet/animal/enviroment than love?They can really score some parent points for that. :roll: Like the kids would care....You're killing our Earth!!!

I rate it: 6or7/10
I never thought that there would be the day...when this this sig would be upgraded.

Tenshi K. Tama
Org Profile

Post by Tenshi K. Tama » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:59 am

KingSchwill wrote:Basicly salior moon redux?
Exactly what I thought.
I never thought that there would be the day...when this this sig would be upgraded.

yuppa
Org Profile

Post by yuppa » Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:11 pm

i think its cute^^. mew mew style mew mew grace.. mew mew power in your face!*that was one of the funniest lines i ever hear i was rolling in laughter* OOh n the blue knight is mark i think.
END OF LINE
Once king of noobs...now king nothing!!

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”