Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
OtakuForLife
Org Profile

Post by OtakuForLife » Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:06 pm

How's the project coming, guys?

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:03 pm

Ive been extremely busy with my job...I dont get home from work till like 6:30 PM, and im up for work at 6:30 AM. It really sucks...so i wont have my tracks done until September or so. Ill figure out a due date for everyones tracks sometime soon...I want to have this done before the beginning of winter.

Fuze
Org Profile

Post by Fuze » Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:41 pm

Good luck guys

OtakuForLife
Org Profile

Post by OtakuForLife » Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:07 pm

Any updates on this?

SuperFusion
Org Profile

Post by SuperFusion » Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:40 pm

Fission Mailed?

DaCoolGohan
Org Profile

Post by DaCoolGohan » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:49 pm

Ok so heres the word, I am becoming the new leader of this. As long as you guys turned all your huffies into lcx I will get them sometime in the next 2 days and I will be redoing the audio in higher quality. And I may be putting up a new website, Then hopefully it will be finished. :D

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:50 pm

SuperFusion wrote:Fission Mailed?
Not quite. DaCoolGohan will be taking over this project. All huffyuv's I have recieved will be sent to him. For those of you who havent sent yours in, you may contact him on these chat meduims.

AIM: DaCoolGohan
Email: DaCoolGohan@Gmail.com

As for me, i am leaving the world of amv's. Don't have the time or will to do it anymore. Maybe I will be back someday, but for now I wont be working on any.

Take care, and good luck finishing the remainder of this video.

Ja ne

DaCoolGohan
Org Profile

Post by DaCoolGohan » Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:02 pm

Oh yeah does anyone have the full mix?

DaCoolGohan
Org Profile

Post by DaCoolGohan » Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:40 pm

Ok so I am redoing the mix, for the most part it is going to sound the same, but for a few tracks I have cut them a little or I have overlapped them so this would be continuous video. So its no big deal, but I may have to cut parts of video out that I get from LCX, now for those who haven't completely finished or haven't turned it in yet, I will get the Mix up somehow and allow people to download it with the updated times and so you can go ahead and cut your track to that so it looks good to you. But I can do it for you if you don't mind. I just would rather give you the option if you prefer to do that if you want to. I am still planning up put up a new site, but that will probably be after I get most of this organized. So I am about 5 into the 17 tracsk I need to finish. I just haven't had much time to fix it. Hopefully I will be finished redoing the mix, within the week.

I still need to know who would like to be a reserver editor, so that way if I need to drop people or someone doesn't want to be in it anymore then I can contact you, so reply, or tell me, if you want to be a backup editor.

DaCoolGohan
Org Profile

Post by DaCoolGohan » Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:05 am

Ok, I have my version of the final mix, there are a few changes like I said, but most of it is the same aside from the fade ins. Now if you want to get this hit me up on AIM at DaCoolGohan or I need a host for this mix.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”