Onna! Results!!!

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:44 pm

congrats Scoob!! :)

p0d
Org Profile

Post by p0d » Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:26 pm

Congrats to everyone and thanks nekoni for this contest :wink:
May the honk be with you

Tyler_yj
Org Profile

Post by Tyler_yj » Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:47 pm

p0d, champion of the world
ImageImage

Scoob
Org Profile

Post by Scoob » Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:03 pm

Congrats to all the winners!

I don't know how that happened but I'm glad that people enjoyed it.

Congrats to all!
ImageImage
ImageImage

aoi_neko
Org Profile

Post by aoi_neko » Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:41 pm

Gee, Haunter103, who could have predicted that you'd kick my-- oh, wait, *I* did.

But Anneke promised to put hers up, do we get that promise from you?

Anyway, congrats to all...
<i>"Tamago no kara wo yabureneba hinatori wa umarezu ni shin de yuku. Warewa ga hina da. Tamago wa sekai da. Sekai no kara wo yaburaneba warera wa umarezu ni shin de yuku. Sekai no kara wo hakai se yo. Sekai wo kakumei suru tame ni!"</i>

anneke
Org Profile

Post by anneke » Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:52 pm

I'm uploading it right now.

Anneke
http://www.bakadeshiproductions.com
(Stop by for a different Video each month...)

Haunter103
Org Profile

Post by Haunter103 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:37 am

aoi_neko wrote:Gee, Haunter103, who could have predicted that you'd kick my-- oh, wait, *I* did.

But Anneke promised to put hers up, do we get that promise from you?
LOL Sorry, about that. Didn't mean to oust you there aoi_neko, especially since I wouldn't have had anything to do with this con if it wasn't for you. :P

Unfortunately, I have no current plans to release My Stalker HiME on it's own. However, the segment will be contained in the re-release of my Arrogant Anthology vid (without the onna-specific intro/credits naturally). Which, incidently, shouldn't be far from being ready for release. Key word though is shouldn't (having exporting issues -_-)
If anyone REALLY wants the Onna version though, i can put it on rapidshare or something.

aoi_neko
Org Profile

Post by aoi_neko » Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:11 am

Nah, Haunter103, it just shows that my judgement exceeds my skills. Which I knew anyway. :-). I don't get annoyed at all when I actually agree the winner is better.

Is it just a repack of the Arrogant Anthology "Stalker Girl" segment? Or is it expanded to 2-3 minutes on its own?

Thanks, Anneke. It's not like there's anything in my .sig that would make anyone think I wanted to see that. Eagerly awaiting.
<i>"Tamago no kara wo yabureneba hinatori wa umarezu ni shin de yuku. Warewa ga hina da. Tamago wa sekai da. Sekai no kara wo yaburaneba warera wa umarezu ni shin de yuku. Sekai no kara wo hakai se yo. Sekai wo kakumei suru tame ni!"</i>

anneke
Org Profile

Post by anneke » Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:33 am

It's up, and verified...just waiting for the system to update/refresh...

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=63158

...and it's up. 100 megs almost.

Anneke
http://www.bakadeshiproductions.com
(Stop by for a different Video each month...)

Haunter103
Org Profile

Post by Haunter103 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:53 am

aoi_neko wrote:Is it just a repack of the Arrogant Anthology "Stalker Girl" segment? Or is it expanded to 2-3 minutes on its own?
I'm not sure whether you're referring to the Onna version, or the newest one for the AA remake (since I don't know if you were actually at Onnafest to see the Onna version), but it doesn't matter anyway. They're all the same length. There are a few minor improvements since the Onna version for the new one, but they're mostly not noticeable. And the Onna version had only a couple minor changes from the original.
I would have liked to do the whole song, but I expect that would have caused me to have to recycle the chorus the second time, which is something I would never do. A full version would not be seen in a compilation regardless, I'd still put the short version in for the heck of it, then release a full version on it's own (if I had completed a full version, which (again) I haven't) :P

Return to “AMV Contests”