Manifest AMV Competition Results

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Ashyukun
Medicinal Leech
Org Profile

Post by Ashyukun » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:55 am

Infinity Squared wrote:Hehe... it might be awesome if Manifest were to happen at the same weekend as AWA again next year and we snag another beauty like this...
Hopefully it won't be the same weekend next year, though- I do want to try and make it out to Manifest, but choosing between going on vacation in Australia and going to AWA is a decision I don't want to have to make!
Bob 'Ash' Babcock
Electric Leech Productions

Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Infinity Squared » Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:35 pm

Oh... yeah, good point :P

Anyway, your videos were awesome too Ashyukun... personally I was very impressed by your Gainax tribute as were the crowd with much cheering going around after it played.

Hope you do come down next year... and please, if you are, please give me a heads up, because we may need you for something AMV related ;)

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:07 pm

Hmmm.. Makes me want to possibly come down there too

Vlad

Brad
Org Profile

Post by Brad » Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:10 pm

Infinity Squared wrote:Ah... Nesse... were you the one pulling the strings for that or was it Lock? :lol:

Hehe... it might be awesome if Manifest were to happen at the same weekend as AWA again next year and we snag another beauty like this...

Question now is, when will it be released on the org? Many people are hounding me for a copy and I can't exactly give them that huge as file I got.
Lockstock was the one who approached me about it, and I was happy to oblige.

As far the the org release, it should hopefully happen either today or just sometime this week.
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site

Nessephanie
Cookie Monster
Org Profile

Post by Nessephanie » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:40 am

Yeah, I had nothing to do with that.

I ment that the vid kicks and got a great reaction :wink: hehe

Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Infinity Squared » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:49 am

Vlad G Pohnert wrote:Hmmm.. Makes me want to possibly come down there too

Vlad
Hehe... special guests to the AMV scene in Manifest may just be the next 'gimmick' I need to step up the popularity of it in Manifest once more for next year, so please, if you are thinking of coming, tell me, we would like to welcome you.

Brad
Org Profile

Post by Brad » Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:09 am

Ashyukun was also talking about wanting to go to Manifest next year (I believe.. I know it was one of the Aussie cons)
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site

Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Infinity Squared » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:04 am

Yeah... he won a category back in 2003, I believe... I guess I could hope to attend AWA, but nothing is ever settled when you are about to graduate :P

Ashyukun
Medicinal Leech
Org Profile

Post by Ashyukun » Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:01 am

Infinity Squared wrote:Oh... yeah, good point :P

Anyway, your videos were awesome too Ashyukun... personally I was very impressed by your Gainax tribute as were the crowd with much cheering going around after it played.

Hope you do come down next year... and please, if you are, please give me a heads up, because we may need you for something AMV related ;)
Thanks. :) It's always nice hearing how videos go over at cons I wasn't able to attend (which generally means ones in other countries, since try my best to attend any I submit to domestically). I'll definitely give you a heads up- I'll probably be deciding not too far after the dates for next year's cons are announced, since I'll need to be planning well in advance for something like this.
atomx wrote:Ashyukun was also talking about wanting to go to Manifest next year (I believe.. I know it was one of the Aussie cons)
Yup. That would have been earlier in the thread. ;)
Bob 'Ash' Babcock
Electric Leech Productions

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:16 pm

Infinity Squared wrote:
Vlad G Pohnert wrote:Hmmm.. Makes me want to possibly come down there too

Vlad
Hehe... special guests to the AMV scene in Manifest may just be the next 'gimmick' I need to step up the popularity of it in Manifest once more for next year, so please, if you are thinking of coming, tell me, we would like to welcome you.
well, I most certainly would like to look at attending... I'll have to see about how things fall into place next year and if it's on the same day as AWA...

Vlad

Return to “AMV Contests”