Nan Desu Kan Results?

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
TereZeva
Org Profile

Post by TereZeva » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:48 pm

RolltheStampede wrote:
Tsunami Jones wrote:
kisanzi wrote:Crowd Favorite Award: I apologize, I was being asked a question when they announced the winning vid but it was from Shining Finger and they ended up showing all three anyway. So it was one of the following:
The AMV Before Halloween got the most votes, with the other two having the 2nd and 4th amount of votes.
Do you happen to remeber which one got 2nd i would assume Azumanga DIE-Oh but people do like butts :lol:
it was Azumanga DIE-Oh. and Booty Full Christmas was 4th

Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:50 pm

RolltheStampede wrote:Do you happen to remeber which one got 2nd i would assume Azumanga DIE-Oh but people do like butts :lol:
I want to say that it was Bootyful Christmas, but I don't remember.

EDIT: or just ignore that, since the person above knew :o

RolltheStampede
Org Profile

Post by RolltheStampede » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:00 pm

TereZeva congratulations on finally getting an org account

Welcome to our wonderfull community. :D
Newest Video:Cirque du Kaliedo
Video Pimpage Loves got to be there | Sungazing | 7 Seas of Enishi

melrose
Org Profile

Post by melrose » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:48 pm

I thought that A Bootyfull Christmas got second because I think that they played it second, but i could be wrong.

I have to say being that it was the first con that's i've been to I was quiet shocked that I won with Yuna's Journey. After seeing all those other wonderful videos I didn't think I stood a chance. I loved the AMV Before Christmas, especally the Thriller part at the end. I also can't wait till Anime Like Damn Cigarettes is posted. I laughed like crazy for that one.

Also good luck with your next contest. I loved your videos.

Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:23 am

melrose wrote:I have to say being that it was the first con that's i've been to I was quiet shocked that I won with Yuna's Journey.
Yuna's Journey was one of the cooler FF vids I've seen (it actually had a point :!: and illustrated that well), and it was easily one of the best FF vids at NDK in recent memory (especially when compared with what was shown last year). So anyway, nice job on the vid :up:

TereZeva
Org Profile

Post by TereZeva » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:38 am

RolltheStampede wrote:TereZeva congratulations on finally getting an org account

Welcome to our wonderfull community. :D
Well thanks. wow...
its kinda cool to be able to talk to people who did such amazing stuff. Honesyly AMV before halloween was my fav, and Yuna's was really good too. i want to find all of the ones they showed now. not much chance of that though.

ANYWAYS...keep up the good work! Bravo and congratz to all the winners.

TereZeva
Org Profile

Wicked Wizard

Post by TereZeva » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:44 am

OH HEY! I just realised a bunch of things. Kisanzi has the most wicked cool Wizard costume from Angelic Layer. :shock: I am siriousiouly impressed. And your AMV was really good too! Your dad sat next to me and my friend for the awards and told us it was one of your first. I really am amazed at how good it was.

Any ways, ya...nifty

bai!

Kisanzi
Why I likes so much?
Org Profile

Re: Wicked Wizard

Post by Kisanzi » Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:44 am

TereZeva wrote:OH HEY! I just realised a bunch of things. Kisanzi has the most wicked cool Wizard costume from Angelic Layer. :shock: I am siriousiouly impressed. And your AMV was really good too! Your dad sat next to me and my friend for the awards and told us it was one of your first. I really am amazed at how good it was.
Thanks! I'm glad you liked the vid and my costume. Wizard rocks! Anyway, that's cool that you sat near my dad...I couldn't find him. It's true that the vid is only my second amv, but I don't like to make a huge point of that because every vid has the potential to be great regardless of experience, as long as you really put your best efforts into it. Well...that's enough rambling from me...thanks again! And grats again to the winners! BTW Roll, each of your vids had everyone cheering and cracking up during the contest and the awards just so ya know! Great work and best of luck at AWA!

Mika Saigo
Org Profile

Post by Mika Saigo » Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:32 pm

Sorry it took me a while to compress and upload my vid, but it's available now, it's the Boulevard of Broken Songs one: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=89796

I know this is where to post the results and not announce new vids, so just let me know and I'll be happy to delete or move this post, but I thought it would be easier to just let people know it was available now... or something. :oops:

Congrats to all the winners and thanks very much to everyone who voted. I hope you enjoy it.
"Someone told me that love makes the world go round. well, i just had to laugh in their face, 'cause come on, everyone knows that what makes the world go round is a mutant gerbil on a treadmill"

melrose
Org Profile

Post by melrose » Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:11 am

Tsunami Jones wrote:Yuna's Journey was one of the cooler FF vids I've seen (it actually had a point :!: and illustrated that well), and it was easily one of the best FF vids at NDK in recent memory (especially when compared with what was shown last year). So anyway, nice job on the vid :up:
Thanks very much for your comment. I'm very glad you liked it.

Mika Saigo, I really loved the different songs that you used for your video and I loved your speech. That craked me up.

Return to “AMV Contests”