Dedicated to Katrina interest gauge

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:07 pm

A couple song suggestions:

Bob Dylan - The Hurricane
Something Corporate - Hurricane (The Formal Weather Pattern)

Also, the Ah! My Goddes OVA had a scene with Keiichi drowning, so that might work.

My track has been delayed for lack of footage, so thanks for extending the deadline. I'll try to get something done in the meantime.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

kitsunebeolnet
Wants Extra Stuff By Name
Org Profile

Post by kitsunebeolnet » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:10 pm

Another file is on the way via yousendit...

Song: Ain't no place to pee on Mardi Gras Day
Artist: Benny Gunch and the Gunch Bunch
Anime: Naruto
46.7 mb / 35 seconds
(Yeah, I know this is a tad long, but I think its worth it.)

How are we fixed for segments? I may be able to crank out another one if we have time, or if you thought the last one was pretty lame, I have a better song for the same footage...

DeinReich
Org Profile

Post by DeinReich » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:14 pm

Thought I'd throw in my 2 cents for song selection:

Pantera: Floods

Undertow
Org Profile

Post by Undertow » Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:18 am

Another good song to use is "I Get Wet" by Andrew WK
Or maybe "Save Us Now" by Edguy

kitsunebeolnet
Org Profile

Post by kitsunebeolnet » Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:01 pm

godix wrote:Currently there are three completed bits totaling maybe 40 seconds combined (two from kitsunebeolnet and one from me). I have a couple more things I'll be doing but the total time would still be less than a minute and a half.

Ok, maybe a short deadline wasn't a good idea so I'm dropping the deadline entirely.
kitsunebeolnet wrote:How are we fixed for segments? I may be able to crank out another one if we have time
Doh! :x I would help if I read the older posts...

kitsunebeolnet
Org Profile

Post by kitsunebeolnet » Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:10 pm

BTW - if someone needs an idea for footage...I beleive Hand Maid May has a really good storm scene. (I've got old, crappy fansub and can't use it.)

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:58 pm

kitsunebeolnet wrote:How are we fixed for segments? I may be able to crank out another one if we have time, or if you thought the last one was pretty lame, I have a better song for the same footage...
Length wise we're doing better, your latest segment brings it up to around two mintues. That's a bit on the short side but I have released comedy videos around that length in the past so it isn't a big deal. The problem I see is that at the moment everything is by you and me so far. I'd feel like a moron releasing a 'MEP' with just two editors and besides, things like this work better with a blend of different editing styles. I do note that the best parts of ASM were done by other people and in a way that wouldn't even occur to me. I'm trying to learn from that lesson here.

As for if any of your segments are lame or not, that's your call. If you aren't happy with the segment feel free to redo it. If you decide you don't want one of the bits included just let me know and I'll exclude it. I personally found all three bits amusing and have no problems including them (however I am debating on if I should hunt you down and kill you for using Naruto. Even if I decide to do that keep in mind that it was an amusing use of Naruto so it's nothing personal about your bit, it's just people who make Naruto vids need to die)

kitsunebeolnet
Org Profile

Post by kitsunebeolnet » Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:21 pm

godix wrote: however I am debating on if I should hunt you down and kill you for using Naruto. Even if I decide to do that keep in mind that it was an amusing use of Naruto so it's nothing personal about your bit, it's just people who make Naruto vids need to die)
Consider it a 'Kiss of Death' to Naruto. Anytime I get involved in something 'popular', it becomes passé real quick :lol:

Undertow
Org Profile

Post by Undertow » Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:49 pm

Alright, first one send. Hope you like it.
It is "In Too Deep" by Sum 41 to Hyper Police.

badmartialarts
Bad Martial Artist
Org Profile

Post by badmartialarts » Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:07 pm

Tragically Hip - "New Orleans is Sinking"

Use it. I'm too lazy.
Life's short.
eBayhard.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”