Third Impact - This Project is Dead!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
SuperFusion
Org Profile

Post by SuperFusion » Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:20 pm

greenjinjo wrote:It wasn't spiked was it?

:lol:

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:51 pm

God I hope not, I'd have to call my mother so she can pick me up...
Image Appeared on RDS 2/2/05

bum
Org Profile

Post by bum » Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:21 pm

Tono_Fyr wrote:Eek. Sorry, Bum. I've been trying to get into this project for months, man :? I finally got in..
No worries man, just dont use a thousand bloody white flashes like ya did with your last vid :P

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:18 pm

Oh yeah, isn't DrngdKreationz in a "retirement" of sorts as well? Last I heard he's got some free-lance work that's taking up all his time.

Tono_Fyr
Org Profile

Post by Tono_Fyr » Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:39 pm

bum wrote:
Tono_Fyr wrote:Eek. Sorry, Bum. I've been trying to get into this project for months, man :? I finally got in..
No worries man, just dont use a thousand bloody white flashes like ya did with your last vid :P
Muwhaha. Gotta love the brightness and contrast event effect. I don't really plan on it, and if I do go through with them, they won't be nearly as intense, nor as frequent. I have a lot of footage to work with on a small timeline, so it shouldn't really be a problem if I use a lot of scenes flashing in front of the screen... Might try some motion, thinking about it. Hm. Lots of stuff to try along the way.

As for Dranged... He's doing some freelance work and some personal stuff. I'll ask him about it, though it may end up making him a bit aggitated with me.

Well, back to work with me.

Unlimited Rice
Org Profile

Post by Unlimited Rice » Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:09 am

i finally got a look to see what that last 1% was.. and it wuz just to change the hue and saturation settings of something.......

so aside from exporting the vid and sending.. that's pretty much it for me..

w00t

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:13 pm

Jasper-Isis wrote:Oh yeah, isn't DrngdKreationz in a "retirement" of sorts as well? Last I heard he's got some free-lance work that's taking up all his time.
Well, I hope not. But even if he is, it just means more work for me. I'm not sure if he was going to do anything really special anyway, I believe he was just gonna put our credits over the original show opening and closings. Which is what I'll do if he can't do it himself. So ya...I'll talk to him, I guess...
TheUnlimited wrote:i finally got a look to see what that last 1% was.. and it wuz just to change the hue and saturation settings of something.......

so aside from exporting the vid and sending.. that's pretty much it for me..

w00t
Sounds great. Good to know people are finishing up...finally.

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:45 pm

It seems that Drangd is now busy with freelance work. See how we lose people over time. SOON THERE WILL BE NO ONE LEFT!!!! EVERYONE FINSIH QUICK!!!!

meh, I'm just trying to scare you into doing your segment. But I'll be doing the credits. Its a simple job anyway. But everyone please finish ASAP. PRESSURE PRESSURE!!!!

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:30 pm

Sorry I haven't worked on mine yet this week, I've got a paper due this week that's taking longer than I thought.

I should be able to spend some good quality time with it this weekend though.
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:55 pm

Alright guys, I really need to hear some good news. I'd like this to finish up and it's taking way too long. Please do the best you can to finish pronto. I want to get your segments in by the end of August. If I don't then I may have to retire the project. That would make a lot of people's hard work on their segments go to waste so I'd like the remaining editors to try.

:evil: :evil: :evil: ...I've never used that smiley before...

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”