AMV Hell Perfect Collection DVD sign up

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Zarxrax
Org Profile

AMV Hell Perfect Collection DVD sign up

Post by Zarxrax » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:43 pm

To everyone who has participated in the amv hell projects so far, you are eligible to get the DVD! Those who haven't done anything for the project... well you still have a week or so from today to help out if you want the dvd :p

Production on the DVDs has not begun yet, but they will be ready by the time AWA gets here in September. Here are some stats on them:
- Standard DVD-R in standard DVD casing
- Not yet known if they will have printed labels or case inserts. We might go with writing the title with magic marker for that "hand-crafted" touch >.>
- Main features of the DVD include AMV Hell 1, 2, 3, and 0. Expected to be about 1 and a half hours of total footage.
- Multiple language subtitles for AMV Hell 1 and 2.
- Possible commentary tracks for AMV Hell 1 and 2.
- Possible other extras.
- Probably only 100 copies will be made!

So how can you recieve your very own copy? Read on!

First of all, the dvd can only be given to people 18 years of age or older.

The dvds will be distributed using a 3-tier system. People in tiers 1 and 2 will be guaranteed a copy of the dvd, provided that they sign up by replying to this thread.

Tier 1
If you will be attending AWA this year, and you participated in the projects, you get first dibs on the dvds. Just make sure to reply here saying that you will be there, so I can mark down that your disc is accounted for. If you look young, I might need to see an ID from you to verify your age.

Tier 2
If you participated in the projects, and need a copy sent to you by mail, things will be more complicated. You need to find some way to prove to me that you are 18, or however old you need to be to view adult material where you live. Also please realize that I HATE mailing things, and if I have to mail you a copy, then I will hate you too. If you send me a self-addressed stamped envelope with proper postage for a dvd, I will love you though.
Edit- 09/07/05 - See here now: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... 696#745696

Tier 3
This is where you fall if you did not participate in the projects. You must be in attendance at AWA to recieve a copy of the DVD. You can sign up on this thread, and remaining dvds will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. You are not guaranteed to recieve a disc.

For everyone else... there will be bittorrents or something.

When replying here to sign up for a disc, please write "Tier 1", "Tier 2", or "Tier 3" somewhere in your post, whichever applies to you, so it will make things easier on me when I try to figure out who is signed up.

If anyone wants to make a small donation to cover the materials costs (especially you bastards who want it sent by mail), it will be eagerly accepted.
Last edited by Zarxrax on Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.

AquaSky
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by AquaSky » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:55 pm

Tier 1 - and I'd like a copy. Thanks very much. :)

Jnzk
Artsy Bastid
Org Profile

Post by Jnzk » Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:40 pm

Tier 2

Despite the risk of incurring Zarxrax's wrath, I'd like to request a copy. :P I can pay the postage if we can figure a way to get the money to you.

spacekase
Org Profile

Post by spacekase » Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:44 pm

Sorry, man, but I'm in Tier 2. I'll send you a return envelope with a money order or something.

FurryCurry
Org Profile

Post by FurryCurry » Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:57 pm

Probably Tier 1.
I plan to attend AWA but I don't have my room or flight reserved yet.

I'll let you bully me out of my lunch money to help with DVD costs too.
My Eyes Are The Victim's Eyes.
My Hands Are The Assailant's Hands.

Garylisk
Org Profile

Post by Garylisk » Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:01 pm

Tier 2 - SASE possible.

Also, I should have a couple segments for you REALY soon.
Alcohol, Drugs, Overdrive, Noise, Neon Lights, Party People, Revolution

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:30 pm

Tier 2, unfortunately. I'll go down to the post office (hopefully tomorrow) to look into the specifics for the return postage and properly-sized envelope.
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

badmartialarts
Bad Martial Artist
Org Profile

Post by badmartialarts » Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:45 pm

Tier 1, if all things are in accordance with the prophecy.

Plus I can hand you a few DVD-Rs at AWA, since a guy gave me some and I only have a +R burner. :)
Life's short.
eBayhard.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:46 pm

Tier 1. Since you're rooming with me at AWA, I can get it there. :)
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

ChaosProjects
Org Profile

Post by ChaosProjects » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:00 pm

Muhahahahahah

Tier 1 all the way!!!

I should be in attendance for AWA since i have made it there since AWA 7 and live in Atlanta..so i must have all crappy work compiled onto a DVD and torture my friends :)

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”