Relliknl
Org Profile

kunicon atlanta results?

Post by Relliknl » Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:40 am

Does someone knows the results?

LCY84
Org Profile

Post by LCY84 » Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:07 am

Nostromo_vx wons best of show award (he told me that 2 days ago).
I don't know for the others awards.
ImageImage
ImageImage

LCY84
Org Profile

Post by LCY84 » Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:03 pm

others results ? :o
ImageImage
ImageImage

Nostromo_vx
Org Profile

Post by Nostromo_vx » Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:53 pm

PM from Michieru :

Xavier for Best of Show 8-)
Mr. Pilkington for Best Comedy
Hitori Studios for Best Parody

I don't have further information...

ecamac01
Org Profile

Post by ecamac01 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:17 am

Sorry for the delays guys, the info was packed away on this tower from the con. Here they are.

Nostromo Xavier - Always Hardcore- Best of Show
Clermidy Laurent - Das Omen - Best Technical
Matthew Foldenauer - City on Fire - Best Action
Chaos Prject - Magical B***h - Best Comedy
FireDog - Somewhere Beyond Imagination - Best Drama
Hellsing Order - Hellsing Order - Judges Spotlight

for those of you that were at the con, We hope you enjoyed the ceremony.

EDIT: Best parody was not from Hitori Studios, it was close but the Hellsing Order video took the spotlight.

The Denver event is around the corner, and we are busy finalizing some of the items for that con.

Thanks

Manny Camacho
Last edited by ecamac01 on Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Fear is the Mind Killer"

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:11 pm

ecamac01 wrote:Sorry for the delays guys, the info was packed away on this tower from the con. Here they are.

Mr. Pilkington - Magical - Best Comedy

EDIT: Best parody was not from Hitori Studios, it was close but the Hellsing Order video took the spotlight.

The Denver event is around the corner, and we are busy finalizing some of the items for that con.

Thanks

Manny Camacho
are you guys really that fsking stupid? how many times must me, pilk and chaos remind you... the winner of best comedy was NOT Mr. Pilkington... it was Chaos Projects with Magical B*%#%@$, get it right damn it!

ecamac01
Org Profile

Post by ecamac01 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:21 pm

This video was submitted as this: Magical.mov from Mr. Pilkington. I will fix my post and change the title. You need to learn to know the facts before biting someones head off.

M
AMV_4000 wrote:
ecamac01 wrote:Sorry for the delays guys, the info was packed away on this tower from the con. Here they are.

Thanks

Manny Camacho
are you guys really that fsking stupid? how many times must me, pilk and chaos remind you... the winner of best comedy was NOT Mr. Pilkington... it was Chaos Projects with Magical B*%#%@$, get it right damn it!
"Fear is the Mind Killer"

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:57 am

ecamac01 wrote:This video was submitted as this: Magical.mov from Mr. Pilkington. I will fix my post and change the title. You need to learn to know the facts before biting someones head off.

M
AMV_4000 wrote:

Thanks

Manny Camacho
i know the facts, it was not in anyway submitted by pilk, he showed me, chaos showed me... they both showed me, and their to lazy to bitch at you... ask them! chaos submitted it, by him, then pilk asked about CBR and someone renamed the file because they thought because chaos and pilk are both members of cbr, chaos' vids are now pilks! not just that, they have both told you that it was chaos's video! and yet no one has changed it, and you STILL say its pilks video... you people are retarded! and you ask why i hate kuni-con?? because the people running it are dumbasses

Mr Pilkington
Location: Well, hey, you, you should stop being over there and be over here!
Org Profile

Post by Mr Pilkington » Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:01 am

AMV_4000 wrote:
ecamac01 wrote:This video was submitted as this: Magical.mov from Mr. Pilkington. I will fix my post and change the title. You need to learn to know the facts before biting someones head off.

M
AMV_4000 wrote:

Thanks

Manny Camacho
i know the facts, it was not in anyway submitted by pilk, he showed me, chaos showed me... they both showed me, and their to lazy to bitch at you... ask them! chaos submitted it, by him, then pilk asked about CBR and someone renamed the file because they thought because chaos and pilk are both members of cbr, chaos' vids are now pilks! not just that, they have both told you that it was chaos's video! and yet no one has changed it, and you STILL say its pilks video... you people are retarded! and you ask why i hate kuni-con?? because the people running it are dumbasses
Shut the fuck up!

8-) I'll take the credit thank you. 8-) chaos won't mind

Michieru
Org Profile

Post by Michieru » Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:07 pm

The documentation that was submitted to us said Studio Chaos projects. With the author name as Mr. Pilkington which is why we gave him the credit. But I do apologize for the mess up. People need to submit the right information the only way I can verify is by email. Anyway if they wrote it under mr pilkington's name that means they love him. :wink:

Return to “AMV Contests”