Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Zaphod_Beeblebrox
Org Profile

Post by Zaphod_Beeblebrox » Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:47 am

I might be interested if somebody can get a copy of the song to me

Bebop0083
Org Profile

Post by Bebop0083 » Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:49 pm

-M_X_R- wrote:Thats about three, including you Bebop, I'll try and see if I can encourage some people.. :wink:
cool i appreciate it

staces
Org Profile

Post by staces » Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:54 am

hey, I'd be up for this (so long as you'll provide the audio, right ^_^;;). I was wondering though if you think Yami no Matsuei/Descendants of Darkness would work?
ImageImage

Bebop0083
Org Profile

Post by Bebop0083 » Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:25 pm

staces wrote:hey, I'd be up for this (so long as you'll provide the audio, right ^_^;;). I was wondering though if you think Yami no Matsuei/Descendants of Darkness would work?
yes i will be providing the audio once i get enough people. as long as the anime is dark or futuristic its allowed.

staces
Org Profile

Post by staces » Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:04 pm

Yup, Yami no Matsuei is definately dark and there are some futuristic elements to it. ^_^ So I'd definately be interested in doing this. ^___^
ImageImage

Poetic_Kaos
Org Profile

Post by Poetic_Kaos » Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:10 am

I was wondering if you are willing to put forth a little more information?
Such as:
Resolution
Output Codec
Frame rate
Due Date
Which sections of the track are still available?
What is the orientation of the video is it going to be action, drama, freelance, etc?

My system is limited, but if can do the above you can put me down.

I would like Ghost in the Shell 1st movie, Ghost in the Shell SAC Gig 1. They should be arriving in the mail in within a week. I don’t really know which one I will use as of yet. Probably matters on what part of the track is available.
"Kaos is the single most essential element to existence. Without conflict, without struggle, all of creation might as well be so many unmoving, unfeeling stones."

Bebop0083
Org Profile

Post by Bebop0083 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:17 pm

Poetic_Kaos wrote:I was wondering if you are willing to put forth a little more information?
Such as:
Resolution
Output Codec
Frame rate
Due Date
Which sections of the track are still available?
What is the orientation of the video is it going to be action, drama, freelance, etc?

My system is limited, but if can do the above you can put me down.

I would like Ghost in the Shell 1st movie, Ghost in the Shell SAC Gig 1. They should be arriving in the mail in within a week. I don’t really know which one I will use as of yet. Probably matters on what part of the track is available.
well i wasnt going to get technical until i got more members but since you brought it up i might as well.

Resolution: 720x480 the track you give me your individual track you upload your self can be what ever
Frame rate: 29.97 NTSC
Output codec: the individual track you upload can be avi or mpeg but as for the entire project you will send the individual project in avi or mpeg 2 back to me
due date: none at the moment. i will check back every week or so to see how far you are. once a member has reached a certain point like 50% for example then there will be a due date issued.
as for the avialable tracks left all of them are still available except for the last track which im doing.
orientation: action

another idea i had is that if you have the movie Blade Runner you can corperate scenes from the movie as well kinda like a cross over but its not required.

requiett
Org Profile

Post by requiett » Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:57 pm

Give me the Bebop movie. I'll make FX that will make your eyes disengage from their sockets.

-M_X_R-
Org Profile

Post by -M_X_R- » Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:33 pm

I'll go ahead and use X, if no one else will...

Bebop0083
Org Profile

Post by Bebop0083 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:35 pm

-M_X_R- wrote:I'll go ahead and use X, if no one else will...
i thought about using X myself but i think i may change it to Spriggan since my idea wasnt working out.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”