My goodbye to the community, it's been fun. [joke]

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Undertow
Org Profile

Post by Undertow » Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:03 pm

I already knew that, just forgot to include that in my post. I was going to say:
"This is eighter a very stupid joke, or it means that i can edit better than most of the "famous" people out here"

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:07 pm

Yea, don't sweat about it.
This thread just made my already-crashed IQ go down even further (I haven't slept properly in days and the colours on my monitor now look funny).

:roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Pyle
Org Profile

Re: My goodbye to the community, it's been fun.

Post by Pyle » Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:23 pm

Pwolf wrote:I'm out of here, you worthless piles of shit. This place is so shitty, that if it were any more shitty, there would be a negative amount of shit on the earth. Anti-shit. But I'll be back later, just because I'm giving up doesn't mean I'm a LOSER! EVEN THOUGH THATS WHAT I AM! BEING A LOSER, ALWAYS LOSING AND ALL!
Yeah, you'll be back.

Pyle
Org Profile

Post by Pyle » Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:24 pm

and I quit too, when U43a came out.

I just never said I did.

Voices_Of_Ryan
Org Profile

Post by Voices_Of_Ryan » Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:26 pm

Pyle wrote:and I quit too, when U43a came out.

I just never said I did.
You started :? !?
"hey... no"

Pyle
Org Profile

Post by Pyle » Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:35 pm

Voices_Of_Ryan wrote:
Pyle wrote:and I quit too, when U43a came out.

I just never said I did.
You started :? !?
I never said that, either.

genestarwind21122
Samurai Master
Org Profile

Post by genestarwind21122 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:35 pm

Pwolf wrote:It's been 5 years since I started making amvs and until today I have not contemplated quitting as much as I am now... After watching the amv <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... erpiece</a> Koop has recently released, I think my time has come. This video is the pinnacle of amvs and I know I will never make anything better then this.

Funny, I laughed at those who quit when Koop released Euphoria, but now I know how those editors feel. Maybe I should've quit a long time ago instead of try to be better then I am.

Thank you everyone who has supported me over these years, but now I must leave and try other things.

Pwolf
Dude this is messed up. First it was ANTDrakko not to long ago and now you. I'm sorry to hear your quitting but man why are you beating yourself over Koop's vids. Don't let his video make you depress. This is only to make you more determined that you can do better videos. Improve upon what you last did. I'm going into my third year now I've improved one after another or if I did fail it was because I was trying somethig that wasn't acustom to. Without failures you wouldn't improve. I've seen alot of your works and they are great. I thought you should have made Otakon last year. I don't know how your video didn't get in over Fighting For Your Love. I was suprised to see that your Every Breath You Take video didn't make the cut. It had a nice flow and a great story. Your a great creator it is sad to see you go. I'm inspired by other creators works such as Vic, Senta Miller, Alternate Futures, phade, Vlad, and now even Koop. Koop he's at the top of his game. This is suppost to be for fun not just purely competiton. It should be fun and you should keep on trying to do your best then comes the competition what you did has been done and now it needs to be shown that you put your effort in it. I hope this makes sense. You'll be truely missed here on the org. Stop in on the forum time to time okay.

I hope to see you around the forum.

Gene Starwind 21122

Voices_Of_Ryan
Org Profile

Post by Voices_Of_Ryan » Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:38 pm

genestarwind21122 wrote:
Pwolf wrote:It's been 5 years since I started making amvs and until today I have not contemplated quitting as much as I am now... After watching the amv <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... erpiece</a> Koop has recently released, I think my time has come. This video is the pinnacle of amvs and I know I will never make anything better then this.

Funny, I laughed at those who quit when Koop released Euphoria, but now I know how those editors feel. Maybe I should've quit a long time ago instead of try to be better then I am.

Thank you everyone who has supported me over these years, but now I must leave and try other things.

Pwolf
Dude this is messed up. First it was ANTDrakko not to long ago and now you. I'm sorry to hear your quitting but man why are you beating yourself over Koop's vids. Don't let his video make you depress. This is only to make you more determined that you can do better videos. Improve upon what you last did. I'm going into my third year now I've improved one after another or if I did fail it was because I was trying somethig that wasn't acustom to. Without failures you wouldn't improve. I've seen alot of your works and they are great. I thought you should have made Otakon last year. I don't know how your video didn't get in over Fighting For Your Love. I was suprised to see that your Every Breath You Take video didn't make the cut. It had a nice flow and a great story. Your a great creator it is sad to see you go. I'm inspired by other creators works such as Vic, Senta Miller, Alternate Futures, phade, Vlad, and now even Koop. Koop he's at the top of his game. This is suppost to be for fun not just purely competiton. It should be fun and you should keep on trying to do your best then comes the competition what you did has been done and now it needs to be shown that you put your effort in it. I hope this makes sense. You'll be truely missed here on the org. Stop in on the forum time to time okay.

I hope to see you around the forum.

Gene Starwind 21122
Gene, he was joking, go see the video -_-.
"hey... no"

genestarwind21122
Samurai Master
Org Profile

Post by genestarwind21122 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:39 pm

That's what I get for not reading the whole post. But hey you have to admit I can be one hell of a motivational speaker.

Voices_Of_Ryan
Org Profile

Post by Voices_Of_Ryan » Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:42 pm

genestarwind21122 wrote:That's what I get for not reading the whole post. But hey you have to admit I can be one hell of a motivational speaker.
Nope...
You lose.
:roll:
"hey... no"

Return to “General AMV”