My goodbye to the community, it's been fun. [joke]

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:26 am

bum wrote:
flint_the_dwarf wrote: Oh god what's going on. You can't spell AMV withough WAFFLE. Just think about it.
I dont get it.
Neither do I. :cry:

Brsrk
Org Profile

Post by Brsrk » Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:29 am

SSJVegita0609 wrote:Me too guys. I just don't have any motivation to try anymore thanks to that vid. He single handedly reached every goal I've ever strived for, and made it look damn easy too.

So long guys, I quit :cry:
So, does this mean you can't Iron Chef anymore tonight? WOO AIS IS SAVED< PRAISE THE LAWRD!

omg this joke was the best : ]
Pwolf wrote:that music was way to "happy" for an anime as dramatic as the kenshin ova... your an evil evil person :P :up: Pwolf
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=87528

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:24 pm

SSJVegita0609 wrote:Me too guys. I just don't have any motivation to try anymore thanks to that vid. He single handedly reached every goal I've ever strived for, and made it look damn easy too.

I don't get this whats so faszinating about this video ? It's average not more ...

And if you're serious (and I really don't think you are) at least finish the 2nd part of the colony project as a favor to all your fans n' friends.

Isn't it enough that Pwolf thinks about quitting, why is everyone going to leave now ?

Brsrk
Org Profile

Post by Brsrk » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:26 pm

Warheart wrote:

I don't get this whats so faszinating about this video ? It's average not more ...

And if you're serious (and I really don't think you are) at least finish the 2nd part of the colony project as a favor to all your fans n' friends.

Isn't it enough that Pwolf thinks about quitting, why is everyone going to leave now ?
Lee made the worlds best video, and we can't compare to that.

I, as well, am leaving the AMV world.

/sniff

<.<
>.>
/me scurries
Pwolf wrote:that music was way to "happy" for an anime as dramatic as the kenshin ova... your an evil evil person :P :up: Pwolf
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=87528

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:30 pm

Brsrk wrote:
Warheart wrote:

Lee made the worlds best video, and we can't compare to that.

I, as well, am leaving the AMV world.

/sniff

<.<
>.>
/me scurries
This is all a bad joke isn't it? Or maybe a nightmare ?

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:43 pm

I'm retiring from amvs too and I'm gonna become a cage fighter.

Bye.
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:48 pm

Man, that vid is teh suck! :P

I don't even wanna know what they put in your drink Wolfy, but the bathroom is that way => :roll:

But you know, if there's enough people who do think a vid, any vid, is a "pinnacle of AMV's", I'll likely have to quit myself. :roll: But not before releasing the real "pinnacle of AMV's", which shall be known as RPBP X and which will make 75.3% of the audience jump out of their windows (62% will survive as they live on lower floors and/or not above large spiky objects).

2006 IS THE YEAR OF THE OTOHIKO

(and if you are serious Pwolf - I'm very, very sorry. I thought better of your motivations.)
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:54 pm

OhMG I'm so fuckin stoned right now someone shOot me
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Undertow
Org Profile

Post by Undertow » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:57 pm

I have no idea what is going on in your head, but this video that you claim is the best thing ever kind of looks like what i make on a saturday night when emptying an entire bottle of vodka or something.
It wasn't even de-interlaced propperly, and the footage was in my opinion mostly random, and the effects definatly made no sense at all.

It was eighter that, or somebody uploaded the wrong video, or posted a wrong link, because i can't think of why anybody would quit over it.
All it did was show me that i will never make a video like that

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:00 pm

All that showed me is that I'm a b3tter Kooptangler than Koop himself. Even in my sleep.

EVERYONE WHO JUST TOOK THIS THREAT SERIOUSLY PLEASE STOP. NOW. YOU HAVE ALL BEEN TAKEN IN BY A DEVIOUS MARKETING PLAY OF RDSKOOPTANGLE Corp.

Return to “General AMV”