Multiprojects only girls

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:53 am

I'm for this whole thing mainly because I have this habit of thinking some editors are female that really aren't...

... victims include.. bakkadeshi, savia, janzki,... etc |:
Hi.

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:11 am

Koopiskeva wrote:I'm for this whole thing mainly because I have this habit of thinking some editors are female that really aren't...

... victims include.. bakkadeshi, savia, janzki,... etc |:
I think you should join too! *looks at avatar*, your such a cutie! :P :oops: *runs*

neissa
Org Profile

Post by neissa » Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:21 am

this forum moves fast.

i would like say that it was not my intention to put this as the typical "female vs man" lol no.
i visit this site some time beofre start the account ijust though to write this not because i want to put division.

yes my english sucks :P so maybe i choose wrong expression.

i try to understand the complicated guide maybe will make some videos later ,right now is not easy.

peace :)

"hy would you want to rally together a specific group of people when you could meet and learn from so many more by not having restrictions and limitations"

is true

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:24 am

Fluxmeister wrote:All sorts of stuff
I am in agreement.

We already have a fair amount of female editors getting credit anyways, if silver_moon, sierra_lorna, BBT (EK), Arigatomina, MeriC, Anneke, and LadyDX are any testament. I think everyone is beginning to see female editors as viable editors anyway.

For now it may be that these members have a slightly exalted status, but I think it's slightly different. Any editor is getting the credit he or she deserves. That's how I've seen it, anyway.

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:52 am

I say dew it. For the raw statistic that states "there's too many man editors that stink up the place". [yes I'm a man too dur...]

I don't think it'd be fair to see this project as a "we are women hear our editing ROAR" but more like a "yes girls do this too" kinda setup.

There's just too much testosterone in this place, [or any place for that matter] and hey, if a bunch of girls want to stick together like bricks in a wall and have major fun, who are we men to stop them?

:wink:
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

Fluxmeister
Org Profile

Post by Fluxmeister » Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:45 am

"OMW I hope they all get together and do this project. I can't wait until it's done and I will say it's great whether it is total ass or not because they are female and I will have a better chance of becoming friends or something more because I can compliment their work... and at cons they will all be together and wow the possibilities to expand my pathetic life are on the rise if only this project goes through!"

Exploitation?

:?
| NHMK Music Video Downloads | Editing like it's 2006. |

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:58 am

Fluxmeister wrote:"OMW I hope they all get together and do this project. I can't wait until it's done and I will say it's great whether it is total ass or not because they are female and I will have a better chance of becoming friends or something more because I can compliment their work... and at cons they will all be together and wow the possibilities to expand my pathetic life are on the rise if only this project goes through!"
... Who would ever actually think like that?
I have no idea where <i>this</i> one came from. :?
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

neissa
Org Profile

Post by neissa » Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:05 am

i have better idea
create a "vs" multiproject instead of girls multiproject.

like in here

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... hp?t=47739

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:17 am

x_rex30 wrote:the only reason they should do an all female multi editor project is if they have something to prove.
And why would that be? Do any of the "cool band of the week" MEPs have anything to prove? Or better yet, do any of the MEPs have anything to prove?

Seriously, why can't this just be something that we'd do for the heck of it?

Anyway, it's just another MEP pitch. I said that I'd be interested in doing it, but it's not something that I'd bother to start up or anything.

/goes back to class.

Bulghod
Org Profile

Post by Bulghod » Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:25 am

ok why does there have to be a point? maybe it's just me, but the idea sound like just some fun little thing. not like this whole big-ass sexual boundary between anime freeks. it's harmless and fun in my understanding. but at least now we know where everyone stands on the whole gender issue

Return to “General AMV”