AMV

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
akbar_the _terrible
Org Profile

AMV

Post by akbar_the _terrible » Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:23 am

i am a new user of this forum and i am also new to the art of making amv's i would like any advice for making AMVs and i would also like to ask for any programs that aregood for making them and where to get them.
I AM MUHHAMAD_AKBAR!!!

EXODO
Org Profile

Post by EXODO » Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:02 am

Adobe Premiere
Is what most of the creators use to make AMVs. People may also use Windows Movie Maker. But AZdobe Premiere is much better and more people can help you if you have a problem.
Trying is the first step towards FAILER!!! <awayoflife>

Serenydi
Org Profile

Post by Serenydi » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:12 pm

you could try iMovie if you have a mac. thats what i use. Though its going to die now since it erased the amv i made!!!!!!!!!!!

genestarwind21122
Samurai Master
Org Profile

Post by genestarwind21122 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:27 pm

At first when I started out I used MGI Video Wave 4 for the longest time then Pinnacle 8 for a short time. Finally I'm using Adobe. My advise is just do what your heart desires for an amv. Put it together the way you want to. Just don't make the videos sensless or no purpose. My advice is to new creators get yourself a good concept of a video before you start working on one then pick the sense you want to use and then start editing together and take your time. Don't rush it. Well if you need more help pm me and I'll see what advice I can give you.

Gene Starwind 21122

Return to “General AMV”