Reviewness - The Sequel

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Tue Jul 09, 2002 6:57 pm

Lol alright man... if you need a review that badly, gimme some time and I'll get one of yours reviewed too. Oy, started with three and I'm up to five =).
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Beef
Org Profile

Post by Beef » Tue Jul 09, 2002 10:03 pm

flint_the_dwarf wrote:You're pretty close Beef so you can be in my next set of reviews =). The three who did respond, gimme at least a week to get you all d/led and reviewed. I'm on a modem connection so I don't d/l like speed racer.
Woo Hoo, when is this going to happen??
http://www.sakkakustudios.com - Witness the Illusion
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... r_id=16354" target="_blank" class="postlink">ORG Profile</a>

alternatefutures
Org Profile

Post by alternatefutures » Tue Jul 09, 2002 10:42 pm

No man, check your first review exchange, I was the second respondant!

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Tue Jul 09, 2002 11:31 pm

Well Beef since you're fourth and that wasn't really an option, gimme a while. No more than two weeks I hope. It depends on the other vids. Like how long they take to d/l (I'm on 56k) and how long the vid is, reviewness-wise.

And alternatefutures, for my first set I wasn't going by who replied first. Just which vids interested me the most =). No offense. Don't worry, you'll get your stinkin' review. But it'll be good, not stinkin'.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Tue Jul 09, 2002 11:33 pm

Oh yeah I remember why I didn't get yours. Train really bugs me. Well only that song so far, it gets stuck in my head for eternity. Sorta... but I love Outlaw Star so it balances out and stuff.

alternatefutures
Org Profile

Post by alternatefutures » Tue Jul 09, 2002 11:43 pm

LOL! Well, if it bugs you so much you could always review my SMJ vid. I honestly wouldn't recomend it, however. If you read my OS vid description you'll see why.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Tue Jul 09, 2002 11:48 pm

No it's not a problem, I love Outlaw Star remember? And at least I've been able to avoid that song for the past few months so it won't be that annoying this time.

Oh yeah and ShonenDizzyCow, I'll have to get a different vid. I kinda forgot I haven't see End of Evangelion, Death, or Rebirth yet =(. But man that looks like a great vid. I've been wanting to do a vid to that song for a while but I couldn't do justice to it with the anime I'd seen.

ShonenDizzyCow
Org Profile

Post by ShonenDizzyCow » Wed Jul 10, 2002 9:43 am

Awww.....maybe try Resident Eva instead. My backup, mostly spoiler-free Eva video. (partly because a number of elemets/charactrers are out of context) ^_^. It's a trailer vid by the way. As for spoilers, it depends on how much do you already know about EoE.

What kind of video do you enjoy watching?

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Wed Jul 10, 2002 12:35 pm

Too late I already got The Final Wanderers. It seemed... interesting. I didn't really want to watch an Eva vid right now anyway. I like watching just about any kind of vid as long as it's well done. So I'll prolly have your review up before... 3 a.m. my time, which is Central.

Beef
Org Profile

Post by Beef » Wed Jul 10, 2002 1:05 pm

Cool, thanks
http://www.sakkakustudios.com - Witness the Illusion
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... r_id=16354" target="_blank" class="postlink">ORG Profile</a>

Return to “Works in Progress”