Xbox?

A forum for assistance with capturing or ripping footage from various media sources.
mvmarcz
Org Profile

Post by mvmarcz » Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:45 am

linkin park luv wrote:Hey, I have a PS2...and I got Curtis the game for Christmas...shhh!!! If we can find a time to get together I sure can help you. =^_^=
hey you that sounds cool. Why aren't you at the X-mas party at school ;_; I miss you CALL ME
if you can't take the meat, get out of the kitchen

Alex_Dragon
Org Profile

Post by Alex_Dragon » Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:55 pm

mvmarcz wrote:but lest we forget things like oh there's are slots for Harry Potter and Family Guy in the search... >_>
I hope you realize that those are being dealt with as we speak.With only a handful of mods compared to the thousands of people who can enter anything into the database you can see why these things are still there.
ImageImage

mvmarcz
Org Profile

Post by mvmarcz » Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:34 am

I don't want a fight...I'm just saying is all.
I'm not going to post any more non anime AMVs.
if you can't take the meat, get out of the kitchen

SSJ Danny
Org Profile

Post by SSJ Danny » Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:08 am

Okay i have a PS2, and X-Box and their both modded, when i go to see the guy that mods them he has the X-Box's and Ps2's all hooked up to his PC. from their he can see if the mod-chip works or not.

I will ask him if he know of a way to record onto your HD.

Oh yeah and Unfound your 100% correct, my bro also played my Ps2 on his Pc. that fool also watches Tv on that, I just think of it as another reason for him not to leave his room.

Return to “Capturing / Ripping Help”