NARUTO LINKIN PARK PORJECKT GAARA LOVERS GREATLY APPRECIATED

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Brsrk
Org Profile

Post by Brsrk » Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:14 am

Roke wrote:For God's sake, somebody sticky this thread.
for a moment there I thought you were kthulhu...

ANyways... With as off topic as this thread has gone and has the potential to go, mebbe we should lock it?

Also, Thesaga: learn to atleast type words correctly, I could barely comprehend what you typed, and I can barely spell stuff right at 3 am, but I am... It'd be much appreciated if you did...
Pwolf wrote:that music was way to "happy" for an anime as dramatic as the kenshin ova... your an evil evil person :P :up: Pwolf
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=87528

Pie Row Maniac
Org Profile

Post by Pie Row Maniac » Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:32 pm

BrsrkEva wrote:ANyways... With as off topic as this thread has gone and has the potential to go, mebbe we should lock it?
Only if Castor makes his Naruto segment an actual video. :up:
Image Image

Maverick-Rubik
The Eye of a Lynx
Org Profile

Post by Maverick-Rubik » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:12 pm

that's lame, you're going to request a lock for off-topic after you made it that way in the first place? Let the guy make his project if he wants to, just stay out of it if you want to be a prick.

Brsrk
Org Profile

Post by Brsrk » Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:59 am

Maverick-Rubik wrote:that's lame, you're going to request a lock for off-topic after you made it that way in the first place? Let the guy make his project if he wants to, just stay out of it if you want to be a prick.
I'm not the one being a prick, and furthermore, this topic went off-topic a long time ago.

Either lock this topic or trim the not-necessary stuff... I don't really care if it's a real project or not, it went offtopic.
Pwolf wrote:that music was way to "happy" for an anime as dramatic as the kenshin ova... your an evil evil person :P :up: Pwolf
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=87528

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”