Ohayocon 2005 AMV contest

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Darkseid
Org Profile

Post by Darkseid » Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:35 pm

I'm considering entering this showing. I was wondering though how many works is a person allowed to submit?
"Had I known one human's death caused you pain, I would have killed MORE... and kill more I shall!"

Illia Sadri
Org Profile

Post by Illia Sadri » Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:49 pm

Daniel.... it's fine if you can't get it finished. I don't mind at all. I appreciate you trying to finish that one up and I still want to see it once you finish!

Darkseid you may submit 2 videos. Mark which is your first and second choice though so that I know. If you are sending two videos though try to make sure they are

kitsunebeolnet, which video were you? I had one video where the submission form kinda had an accident (ie my cat) so i could not contact them. If you sent in the video a few weeks ago I am putting my money on it being them. PM me which they were.

As far as the date...... I am extending it to the 15th for the postmark date. That way i should get all submissions by the 17th or so which is next Friday.

I just managed to get the ftp going so pm me if you need it and I will send you in the login info.

genestarwind21122
Samurai Master
Org Profile

Post by genestarwind21122 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:07 am

Finished my vid. Worked on it from 8pm-4am last night but I finished it. Now I'll be submitting to the contest. Hopefully you'll like it.

Gene Starwind 21122

Illia Sadri
Org Profile

Post by Illia Sadri » Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:03 pm

Thanks a lot I'll be keeping an eye out for it.

Oh yes just so you guys know my post office has been quite bemused by the number of packages addressed as being Ohayocon. So turnout has been good.

dji
Org Profile

Post by dji » Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:21 pm

Illia Sadri wrote: Oh yes just so you guys know my post office has been quite bemused by the number of packages addressed as being Ohayocon.
hehehe.. "bemused" * dji adds hotness points to lynn for using that word
"12 out of 10 crazy bald guys luv my new avatar!"

Illia Sadri
Org Profile

Post by Illia Sadri » Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:11 am

Okay guys its crunch time. Remember to get your vids in the mail tomorrow if you intend on making it in. That or get a old of me by any means possible be it aim, pm or email and make sure I can get you the login info for the ftp.

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:04 pm

Illia Sadri wrote:Okay guys its crunch time. Remember to get your vids in the mail tomorrow if you intend on making it in. That or get a old of me by any means possible be it aim, pm or email and make sure I can get you the login info for the ftp.
OMG EDIT FAST TO MAKE DEADLINE...

j/k

...sadly :cry:

I'm at most 20% done on each of my two vids T_T.

Good luck to all who entered and good luck to you Lynn. You work too much :P. Perhaps I should take you out for a drink next time I'm visiting my folks ;).
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space

Illia Sadri
Org Profile

Post by Illia Sadri » Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:04 pm

Hahahaa yes we all know how long your videos take to complete. Besides getting into school takes a bit of a priority.

But yeah definitely we should hang out together again when you end up dealing with the vast nowhere of Wisconsin. Just need to make sure we are not wandering in the same direction around the capitol.

genestarwind21122
Samurai Master
Org Profile

Post by genestarwind21122 » Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:47 pm

My vids were sent out today you should have them by the 17th. Good luck to everyone in the contest.

Gene Starwind 21122

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:26 pm

Illia Sadri wrote: Just need to make sure we are not wandering in the same direction around the capitol.
DRUNKEN ORGY :shock:

...yeah -_-;;.

I'll actually be in town next week to visit my folks for the holidays. I'll be sure to talk to you about stuff later...
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space

Return to “AMV Contests”