The Betamax Project

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:55 am

Sorry for being a pain in the ass Qyot heh, i made up my mind with which track I want.

May I have The Cure - Why Can't I Be You instead of U2 - Bloody Sunday please?

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:50 pm

LightningCountX wrote:Sorry for being a pain in the ass Qyot heh, i made up my mind with which track I want.

May I have The Cure - Why Can't I Be You instead of U2 - Bloody Sunday please?

Sure thing. The site should be updated in the next few minutes.

Edit: Alright, it's corrected.
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

Katsumi_AMVs
Org Profile

Post by Katsumi_AMVs » Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:40 am

Great song choices :shock:

But before I put the list of my choices , i have a few questions :

- How I'm gonna be able to send you a huge huffyuv?
- 23.98 fps ..you mean ...23.976?
- Do you need a host for the other tracks ? I can upload the rest of the tracks in my server , IF the total final size of all tracks isn't above 45~48 megs.

Since I'm not completely sure if I'm gonna be able to join this project , I've just choosed one track for now.

Track # 15
Information Society - What's On Your Mind (Pure Energy)
Anime - FLCL
Nothing usefull here .

Farlo
expectations of deliberate annihilation
Org Profile

Post by Farlo » Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:17 am

ok im interested, tracks id be interested in doing
(in order of want)
10. Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight
89. Billy Idol - Dancing With Myself
85. Wall Of Voodoo - Mexican Radio
113. Gerard McMann - Cry Little Sister
86. Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World

ill decide on anime soon, after i find a good lyrical match

Radman
Org Profile

Hmmmm

Post by Radman » Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:26 pm

Uh, could you hold "Sunday Bloody Sunday for me"? I'm pretty sure I would want to use it, but I need to make sure everything is in place before I finalize a decision.

When the other songs are available for d/l, I'll check out the other one's I was interested in (specifically "The Living Daylights". I would really like to do that)

Shall I just e-mail you the final stats etc.?

Cool project! I hope to be a worthwhile contributor to it!
Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you react to it

Qyot27
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:40 am

Katsumi_AMVs wrote:- How I'm gonna be able to send you a huge huffyuv?
I'm currently trying to figure that out myself. Hopefully I can find some way of doing it soon. I have an FTP setup on one of my computers, but I doubt I'll actually be able to utilize that effectively. I might, but at the moment I'm not quite sure. Once a few tracks have been completed I'll start seeing what my options are in terms of getting the HuffYUVs.
- 23.98 fps ..you mean ...23.976?
When I wrote up the requirements, I was thinking I was going to be exporting the entire thing from Premiere 6.5, but I'm seriously re-thinking that in favor of other methods. I've decided that it'll definitely be 23.976 now, though. I've changed that in the requirements section.
- Do you need a host for the other tracks ? I can upload the rest of the tracks in my server , IF the total final size of all tracks isn't above 45~48 megs.
I'd greatly appreciate that. Unless Angelfire starts giving people problems, you'd only have to host about 30 megs. Even if Angelfire does start having problems, the total amount shouldn't be more than 45-48 megs, though. Let me know how I can send you the other tracks. Thanks.

Until you know for sure whether or not you'll be able to join, I'll set Track 15 aside.
Last edited by Qyot27 on Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

Qyot27
Org Profile

Re: Hmmmm

Post by Qyot27 » Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:43 am

Radman wrote:Uh, could you hold "Sunday Bloody Sunday for me"? I'm pretty sure I would want to use it, but I need to make sure everything is in place before I finalize a decision.

When the other songs are available for d/l, I'll check out the other one's I was interested in (specifically "The Living Daylights". I would really like to do that)

Shall I just e-mail you the final stats etc.?

Cool project! I hope to be a worthwhile contributor to it!
I'll set "Sunday Bloody Sunday" aside until you've figured everything out. What do you mean by final stats, though?

Katsumi_AMVs
Org Profile

Post by Katsumi_AMVs » Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:02 pm

If I'm gonna be able to send my segment by an ftp account , I will take that track ^_^
Do I have to choose other songs ? I will take another from the tracks that aren't available to dl , I'm just waiting to listen the sample to know what anime could be used to match lyrics. But that's all , I can't be sure if I'm gonna have free time enough to take more than 2 tracks :(

The files , I can try to get by aim , but if possible , can you make an account in msnm ? aim usually doesn't works so well with me :x
I'll try to contact you someday k?
Nothing usefull here .

ifihadaninja
Org Profile

Post by ifihadaninja » Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:30 am

hmmmm, the only tracks i want are for part 2.

Qyot27
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:30 pm

Katsumi_AMVs wrote:If I'm gonna be able to send my segment by an ftp account , I will take that track ^_^
Do I have to choose other songs ? I will take another from the tracks that aren't available to dl , I'm just waiting to listen the sample to know what anime could be used to match lyrics. But that's all , I can't be sure if I'm gonna have free time enough to take more than 2 tracks :(

The files , I can try to get by aim , but if possible , can you make an account in msnm ? aim usually doesn't works so well with me :x
I'll try to contact you someday k?
Well, if you can use an FTP, I could put up a zip file containing the files and you could access it that way. I don't have access to either AIM or MSN at the moment. It'd have to wait a few days, since I don't remember what the FTP settings are, and I have to figure out what time is the best to do it, since it's not a dedicated computer. But that looks like it's my only option of transfer right now.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”