Meri & VegettoEX (AWA Pro [Winner], DDR, RVGP)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
VegettoEX
Org Profile

Meri & VegettoEX (AWA Pro [Winner], DDR, RVGP)

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:54 pm

Three new videos all uploaded, all from AWA in various ways! One video of my own, and two collaborative with <B><A HREF="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... eri</A></B>. Hope you enjoying! One's a winner from Pro, one's from the DDR project, and one's from RVGP.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=49964
<B>Title:</B> <I>Sex, Lies, & Roses</I>
<B>Artist:</B> Midtown
<B>Song:</B> "<I>Is it Me? Is it True?</I>"
<B>Footage:</B> <I>Shoujo Kakumei Utena</I>
<B>Participation:</B> AWA 10 Pro; WINNER "Best Angst", NOMINATED "Best Drama", NOMINATED "Best Character Profile"

A very dark and... well... angsty!... video focusing on Akio and his use & abuse of Utena.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=49966
<B>Title:</B> <I>Enter the Dragon</I>
<B>Artist:</B> B3-PROJECT
<B>Song:</B> "<I>THEME FROM 'Enter the Dragon' ~Revival 2001 Mix~</I>"
<B>Footage:</B> <I>DragonBall</I>
<B>Participation:</B> DDR Project 4: 5th Mix; Track 11

Fun action DB (not DBZ, mind you) video! Our first real "After Effects video," loaded with tons of DDR in-jokes. Also, watch <B><A HREF="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... ien</A></B> dance in one of many in a series of videos.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=49963
<B>Title:</B> <I>QCF + P</I>
<B>Artist:</B> Alfh Lyra
<B>Song:</B> "<I>Ryu's Theme (Instrumental Mix)</I>"
<B>Footage:</B> <I>Street Fighter II V</I>
<B>Participation:</B> Retro Video Game Project

Fun action Ryu / <I>Street Fighter</I> tribute! Action, drama, comedy, more action, sprites, more action, SF in-jokes, more action.

Download, enjoy, have a bite to eat, watch some more, take a pee break, and hey, watch yet another one.
:: [| Michael "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Website: Kanzenshuu |] ::
:: [| AMVs: Profile |] ::
:: [| Latest Video: Flashback (July 2022) |] ::

Fungie½
Org Profile

Post by Fungie½ » Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:58 pm

About darn time you two made an Utena video! ^_~ Just kidding. Congratulations on the award, and I'm *definately* giving this a download.

MeriC
Org Profile

Post by MeriC » Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:03 pm

Hope you all like the videos. I know we had a lot of fun rockin' the DDR track, and getting our angst on in the Utena video. :D
New AMVs: DQCF+P (various Street Fighter) | One Guitar (BECK) | Please Don't Make Me Cry (Paradise Kiss)

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:04 pm

All were awesome!
/downloads

SnhKnives
V.I.E. 5.5
Org Profile

Post by SnhKnives » Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:17 pm

hehe, well i REALLY enjoyed your AWA Pro video

congrats again!

And I saw your RVG and DDR tracks at AWA

both were awesome as well!

geez, so much great stuff at once :wink:

Voices_Of_Ryan
Org Profile

Post by Voices_Of_Ryan » Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:21 pm

The enter the dragon video was awesome.
The pro comp video was good, I just can't really, I dunno the music is OK, but well, heh I guess I just don't care for it too much (Editing was good though).
"hey... no"

Bakadeshi [AuN Studios]
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:26 pm

heh... I actually voted Hellbent as best angst, and its also one of my favorites from the contest. But this video did catch my eye, I liked it, especially the music. good editing and good mood synching with the song. Its definately worthy of the win. I did personally like Hellbent better, but thats just me ^^ Could also have to do with the fact that I'm more of a fan of Naruto than I am of Utena ;p
[size=0]
Image[/size]
Recommended Underated video (Not Mine): Jasper-Isis - Ever Searching

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:10 am

Oh man, the DB DDR video was just too incredible especially at AWA with the sprite mixed with vodka thanks to DannyWilson.

When I got home, I popped in the DVD and watched it around 10 times in a row. Excellent stuff :up:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

MeriC
Org Profile

Post by MeriC » Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:38 am

Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] wrote:heh... I actually voted Hellbent as best angst, and its also one of my favorites from the contest. But this video did catch my eye, I liked it, especially the music. good editing and good mood synching with the song. Its definately worthy of the win. I did personally like Hellbent better, but thats just me ^^ Could also have to do with the fact that I'm more of a fan of Naruto than I am of Utena ;p
I really loved Rozard's video, too, which is why I gave him my VAT Guest Award (I called it the "Hooooly Crap! Angst!" Award). I felt he needed some love.
Castor Troy wrote:Oh man, the DB DDR video was just too incredible especially at AWA with the sprite mixed with vodka thanks to DannyWilson.

When I got home, I popped in the DVD and watched it around 10 times in a row. Excellent stuff :up:
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I was such a fangirl making it, like "omg, I get to do Goku cutouts, whee!".

Actually, I know what you mean about watching it many times in a row. It got to the point where Mike was playing the new DDR Extreme that came out in the US, and when he got to playing "Enter the Dragon," I whipped around and looked at the TV, expecting to see Shenlong on the title screen instead of the actual dragon. ><
New AMVs: DQCF+P (various Street Fighter) | One Guitar (BECK) | Please Don't Make Me Cry (Paradise Kiss)

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:29 am

The Pro vid was well done, not my particular brand of angst but I could definately see what it was going for. Nice work you two. :wink:

I'll get ahold of the other stuff later today.
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”