A New Multi-Editor AMV!

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
TheKorovaMilkbar
Org Profile

Post by TheKorovaMilkbar » Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:23 am

and it seems that you made an amv between this post and your last post. hmmm, interesting
LOL, sorry, I went to go count them but forgot to change the number, my bad.

As for only being registered for a month, I originally came here watching AMV's on a good computer, in a webmastering class back in high school. Then when the class ended I had only my parents shitty computer for a long time so I only visited the site from time to time. I didn't register back then because I was kind of a hermit when it came to registering and forums. Don't ask, it's wierd. But soon I will have the internet on my computer. Then I will have an AMV (hopefully) worth uploading. :D
Member of Rei's "NemoSperry is a stupid noob-snob, cynic, unfounded-elitist, and overall hateful person that wouldn't know what constructive criticism is even if he was hit by a constructive brick" Club. Join Today! 8-)

bum
Org Profile

Post by bum » Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:36 am

lol ah just release anything, everyones first amv is crap, but it shows a start. and its allways something that ya'l allways remember, no mater how crap it is

TheKorovaMilkbar
Org Profile

Post by TheKorovaMilkbar » Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:40 am

All right, when I finish the one I'm working on now I will upload it. But just a forewarning, I used the song Bodies-Drowning Pool (Sorry :cry: :cry: ), and it is subbed. But it is also my first attempt at lip sync and so far so good. Yea :D
Member of Rei's "NemoSperry is a stupid noob-snob, cynic, unfounded-elitist, and overall hateful person that wouldn't know what constructive criticism is even if he was hit by a constructive brick" Club. Join Today! 8-)

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Sun Jul 18, 2004 9:45 am

bum wrote:oh and, maan, shit stuff. i checked out the site, click here . the server dosnt allow for video files to be uploaded . their may be a way to get around this though, by changing the extention of the file to .amv
Oh, crap! Well, if your using a 56k connection then I don't know what to tell you. If worst comes to worst then you may have to upload to a public server of some kind. Maybe fileplanet or even the org here. But if you were to put it one the ORG then you's have to name it something like, Anime Reloaded Track 2 - (Your Videos Name Here). I'm not sure. I really can't get hosting.
Image Appeared on RDS 2/2/05

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Sun Jul 18, 2004 9:58 am

Anyway, I only have one submission. It's not even from any of you guys here at the forum. If you guys want to participate in the AMV then you have to submit. He's already making his video and he never even posted here about it. So you guys need to get your e-mails in!

bum
Org Profile

Post by bum » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:41 am

arrr, schools starting and i got some stuff to do, so gimme about a week

Coffee 54
Org Profile

Post by Coffee 54 » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:44 am

My email's in.

BigDude
Org Profile

Post by BigDude » Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:21 am

Are you gunna make up a track list table on the site? Like, to see whos working on the project and progress etc.
I for one would like to see whos all on the project in the future.

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:55 pm

BigDude wrote:Are you gunna make up a track list table on the site? Like, to see whos working on the project and progress etc.
I for one would like to see whos all on the project in the future.
Actually, I am working on that right now and am about to post it in another 5 or 10 minutes.

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:41 pm

Hey, the track list is up on the website. I have also given the option of suggesting a track you would like to use, for people who have heard the song before.

Return to “General AMV”