A New Multi-Editor AMV!

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
bum
Org Profile

Post by bum » Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:03 pm

yes, you have a high speed conection. but what about people on 56k ?

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:39 pm

But as I recall, MSN works by actually having me download the selected file from your computer. Besides, if you have a 56k connection then it will take you a long time to upload to a website anyway!
Image Appeared on RDS 2/2/05

bum
Org Profile

Post by bum » Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:54 pm

themaan wrote:But as I recall, MSN works by actually having me download the selected file from your computer./quote]

yes, so you'l be uploading at a max speed of 6KBPS, seeing as upload/download speeds are restricted to that of the slowest conection. then again, 3-4KBPS is about the best ya'l realisticly be able to do over msn.

Besides, if you have a 56k connection then it will take you a long time to upload to a website anyway!
yeah, but itl take ages if you want footage to be uncompressed or huffyuv. and not everyone here lives in the same time zone as you, so they may never get a reasonable chance to even see you on msn or whatever

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:57 pm

I guess your right. Hmm, Maybe I can except an encoded video from people who are really concerned about this, like you. Maybe I could get this hosting figured out or something. I'll see what I can do.

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Sat Jul 17, 2004 4:36 pm

It seems that bum is really concerned about this MSN meeting situation. So I found a site that hosts for free and will host your video so I can get at it.

It's at
http://www.1asphost.com/

But you'll have to leave a not when you submit that you will use this method instead!

TheKorovaMilkbar
Org Profile

Post by TheKorovaMilkbar » Sat Jul 17, 2004 6:51 pm

this coming from someone who probaly hasnt made any amv's, and hasnt given any OP's ? is it just me or is this a case being new at something yet talking as if your fluent in the subject
Just because my date of registry is new does not mean I'm new to the site. I have been coming here for years and I also have made 5 AMV's. Just to let you know.
Member of Rei's "NemoSperry is a stupid noob-snob, cynic, unfounded-elitist, and overall hateful person that wouldn't know what constructive criticism is even if he was hit by a constructive brick" Club. Join Today! 8-)

badmartialarts
Bad Martial Artist
Org Profile

Post by badmartialarts » Sat Jul 17, 2004 9:19 pm

Not according to your profile.
Life's short.
eBayhard.

TheKorovaMilkbar
Org Profile

Post by TheKorovaMilkbar » Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:03 am

I didn't say I have uploaded them, I have just made them. I haven't created one yet though that didn't have subtitles in the way. I'm in the process of getting lots and lots of unsubbed crap. I have made 6 AMV's, 1 of which was good, but when I lost the song from my drive and tried to put it back on, the whole AMV ended up being off. It will be fixed. But then, back on topic.
Member of Rei's "NemoSperry is a stupid noob-snob, cynic, unfounded-elitist, and overall hateful person that wouldn't know what constructive criticism is even if he was hit by a constructive brick" Club. Join Today! 8-)

bum
Org Profile

Post by bum » Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:10 am

im just wondering what you've bein doing here for years if you've only bein registered for a month. oh and, generaly you should BUY anime, not go looking for subbed/ogm/mkv anime eppisodes of the net. and it seems that you made an amv between this post and your last post. hmmm, interesting.
themaan wrote:It seems that bum is really concerned about this MSN meeting situation. So I found a site that hosts for free and will host your video so I can get at it.

It's at
http://www.1asphost.com/
well actualy im more concerned about having to upload an uncompressed/huffyuv video, as that would literaly take days for anyone on 56k to upload. high quality xvid (1000-1500kbps with multi-pass encoding) would be a much more reasonable choice.

bum
Org Profile

Post by bum » Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:19 am

oh and, maan, shit stuff. i checked out the site, click here . the server dosnt allow for video files to be uploaded . their may be a way to get around this though, by changing the extention of the file to .amv

Return to “General AMV”