A New Multi-Editor AMV!

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
themaan
Org Profile

A New Multi-Editor AMV!

Post by themaan » Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:42 am

Hello Everyone. I am Ben Harris. I would love to start a new multi-editor AMV. This AMV may be called something like Anime Reloaded but I can't quite think of a name. (Maybe some suggestions would be nice) It would be to the song Mona Lisa Overdrive by Juno Reactor and Don Davis from the Matrix Reloaded Original Score! It is a ten minute song that offers many different levels and emotions for a Multi-Editor AMV. But most of it is very action-oriented and fast paced!

The song will probably be split into 30 second to 1 minute segments depending on the number of people interested. So you won't be doing a really long AMV.

I am hoping to have this video be exciting and effects driven. But don't worry, your video wouldn't need to have effects but I would really like that. If you are interested, post a reply on this forum and tell me you are. If I get enough people interested in the project then I will make a site with all the rules and dates about the project.

Hope to here from you guys, this will be a lot of fun!
Image Appeared on RDS 2/2/05

bum
Org Profile

Post by bum » Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:17 am

ah, why not. count me in

Brolly345
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:30 am

Sounds like it could be interesting. I might do it.

silver_moon
Org Profile

Post by silver_moon » Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:34 am

Hmmm... maybe I'll join. I'll have to listen to the song first, though.
ImageImage

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:42 am

Well, it didn't take you guys too much time to start replying. Tell your friends about this and maybe we can get started sooner than I thought!

Coffee 54
Org Profile

Post by Coffee 54 » Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:59 am

I'm in, I love this song.

bum
Org Profile

Post by bum » Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:33 pm

um, more deitails. are you just doing this as because thier seems to be an increasing trend in multi-creator amv's ? look at the amv hell 3 thread. zarxrax's first post was planned out, very informative, and prety perfectly done. it show's that he's serios about it, and know's what he's doing. actualy i think that post should be used as a guidline for anyone wanting to start a multi-creator project.

DJ Jaime
Org Profile

Post by DJ Jaime » Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:41 pm

sign me in ! :P

AMVfreak
Org Profile

Post by AMVfreak » Fri Jul 16, 2004 3:51 pm

Sounds exciting
If i have time on my hands I'll join
Lurid Enchantment - ICYCLOUD
urban suite - TRYTHIL
大切な思い - BAKADESHI
Expansion - RESK

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:38 pm

um, more deitails. are you just doing this as because thier seems to be an increasing trend in multi-creator amv's ? look at the amv hell 3 thread. zarxrax's first post was planned out, very informative, and prety perfectly done. it show's that he's serios about it, and know's what he's doing. actualy i think that post should be used as a guidline for anyone wanting to start a multi-creator project.
Well, I just wanted to see if enough people were interested before I started posting details about it because I don't want to waste my time writing all that stuff if no one is gonna join.

Return to “General AMV”