Nightowl Pictures Qualified VCA Videos

Nightowl
Org Profile

Nightowl Pictures Qualified VCA Videos

Post by Nightowl » Sat Jan 17, 2004 6:43 pm

So, it's that time of year again, and I've been in a hole for the past few months so it's not until now that I've decided to promote the work Jeff Heller (gambitt) and I did over the past year. First up we have our Otakon video:

Mad World

We enjoyed making that video and hope someone might consider it for the VCAs.

Second up is our AWA Pro winner (Best Original Concept and Best Artistic), which was insanely difficult to make (though it may not look that way to some kids out there). Brett Weaver liked it, and I trust Brett Weaver!

Playground Love

Last up is my DDR video. I won't talk much about it, but it's up there, so I'll promote it.

Dream a Dream

That should be it, kiddies. I hope everyone likes what we have to offer, and good luck to all you folks in the upcoming nominations or whatever happens to come next.

-N

gambitt
Org Profile

Post by gambitt » Sat Jan 17, 2004 7:12 pm

Yay promotion!

<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... 24579">DDR Project 4th Mix Track 6: Leading Cyber (Macross Plus)</a>

Digital Effects whorage and my contribution to the DDR Project. Thanks for your support ^_^
Sata andagi!

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sat Jan 17, 2004 7:15 pm

gambitt wrote:Yay promotion!

<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... 24579">DDR Project 4th Mix Track 6: Leading Cyber (Macross Plus)</a>

Digital Effects whorage and my contribution to the DDR Project. Thanks for your support ^_^
So many arrows! :shock: :shock:
ImageImage

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Sat Jan 17, 2004 7:16 pm

As someone who is also named Jeff, I cannot help but download... :wink:
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

jbone
Org Profile

Re: Nightowl Pictures Qualified VCA Videos

Post by jbone » Sat Jan 17, 2004 8:21 pm

Nightowl wrote:I've decided to promote the work Jeff Heller (gambitt) and I did over the past year.
Sell out. :P
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

Kazz
Org Profile

Re: Nightowl Pictures Qualified VCA Videos

Post by Kazz » Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:25 am

Nightowl wrote:Second up is our AWA Pro winner (Best Original Concept and Best Artistic), which was insanely difficult to make (though it may not look that way to some kids out there). Brett Weaver liked it, and I trust Brett Weaver!

Playground Love
This was one of our favorite videos in the contest, and what I thought would be our (Anger Management/Studio Gaijin) toughest competition in a couple of categories. I'm glad it did well at AWA, and you'll get nominations/votes from us for VCA awards too! :)

I don't think I've seen the others yet though...so I'd better go download 'em now. -_-;

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:46 am

/me votes Mad World
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Savia
Chocolate teapot
Org Profile

Post by Savia » Sun Jan 18, 2004 7:29 am

flint_the_dwarf wrote:/me votes Mad World
Likewise.

You know that song was Christmas no. 1 here?
"A creator needs only one enthusiast to justify him." - Man Ray
"Restrictions breed creativity." - Mark Rosewater

A Freudian slip is where you say one thing, but mean your mother.

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2004”