Here comes the shameless Overdrive

silver_moon
Org Profile

Post by silver_moon » Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:26 pm

I love your Overdrive video... and I was thinking it should definitely get nominated for Best Dance... and then I discovered you didn't list it in the Dance Category. :( It still has a good shot at best Action, but I personally thought it was more of a dance than an action video.

I don't know if it's too late for you to add the video into the dance category, but if you can I think you should. :wink:
ImageImage

JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Sat Jan 17, 2004 6:21 pm

silver_moon wrote:I love your Overdrive video... and I was thinking it should definitely get nominated for Best Dance... and then I discovered you didn't list it in the Dance Category. :( It still has a good shot at best Action, but I personally thought it was more of a dance than an action video.
I've read somewhere that each video will be able to get nominated in any category, no matter which ones the creator listed.
I don't know if it's too late for you to add the video into the dance category, but if you can I think you should. :wink:
I don't really consider the video as dance. Well, the music is pure dance, but the video isn't, I can't think of any scene I thought of dancing while adding it...

but anyway:
The VCA Category page wrote:The only addition is that the video actually makes you get off your chair and DANCE
and the video is like that. Ok, I'll go and add it :lol:

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sat Jan 17, 2004 6:23 pm

Well, since that video makes people dance, go right ahead! :wink:

[size=0]Hehehe, I made that catagory description.[/size]
ImageImage

rubyeye
Org Profile

Re: Here comes the shameless Overdrive

Post by rubyeye » Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:29 pm

JCD wrote:If you feel it's worth it, I don't mind if you vote for...

Overdrive

in whatever you want (most likely best Action :D )

I will bring my other videos online for the VCAs, too, but it seems like the one above completely overshadows them :P
HO YEAH!! I remember this video :!: Definately gets my nomination.

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2004”