My commitment, my love...For kick ass vids!!!!

shinji13
Org Profile

My commitment, my love...For kick ass vids!!!!

Post by shinji13 » Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:43 am

Yeah, just wanted to promote these videos ive seen over the 7 or 8 months ive been here.I wouldnt have any of them if i hadnt spent $400 to upgrade and fix my computer.I was able to transport the video files to a new harddrive and i enjoy these videos alot...Anyway they are:

Doujin Addiction-Zarxrax
The Imposters-LordSteal
Fanservice-Zarxraz
It Tricky To Make A MusicVideo-dnot know(but you do)
Naruto-ThatsMyName-istiv
Ojamojo Doremi-istiv
FullMetalPanic-Melody-istiv
Abaddon_bebop-Must Be The Woollongs
Evolution-AdamandJack
Alright-omnistrata
RightNowSomeoneIsReadingThisTitle-(dont know)
Elevation-(Dont Know)

Those some of main ones:

MySweetness-Hitori(very good work, this is my fav. musicvideo at the moment)...

Anyway these some of them, others you can see i think at end of my profile, but anyway i enjoyed these videos most out of all 523 videos i have oped and off the org i have seen over 2000 other videos and i still enjoy these ones the most...:) keep up the great work and these are the best of the org in my mind, but im sure there is much more of them...And all those noobs out there will soon be our future pros, anyway feel free to add a comment or whatever if you manage to find them then have fun with em...Use super search...:)

Oh and i was in production of my best video yet, but then i had to give comp. back to friend and i failed to finish it, and it was so good to...Very good video quality.Chobits as anime...Me so unhappy cause of it :(
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein

shinji13
Org Profile

Re: My commitment, my love...For kick ass vids!!!!

Post by shinji13 » Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:52 am

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... hp?t=28287

for anyone who wants an op i am oping 1000 videos, well going to 1500 videos so link away and i will op away :)...Anyone excepted...
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein

dokidoki
c0d3 m0nk3y
Org Profile

Post by dokidoki » Fri Jan 16, 2004 2:25 am

shinji13 wrote:Yeah, just wanted to promote these videos ive seen over the 7 or 8 months ive been here.
RightNowSomeoneIsReadingThisTitle-(dont know)
(me)
Thanks, but this forum's for promoting videos for the VCA 2004 contest, and to be eligible, the video had to come out last year. This one came out in 2001, and won some categories in the VCA 2002.

Some of the others you list are eligible though. I'm not sure about all of them offhand.
Image Image Image
"Comedy is a dying breed." -- kisanzi // "Comedy. Serious business." -- dokidoki

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:11 am

shinji13 wrote:MySweetness-Hitori(very good work, this is my fav. musicvideo at the moment)...
:shock:

:D
ImageImage

shinji13
Org Profile

Post by shinji13 » Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:22 am

Hitori wrote:
shinji13 wrote:MySweetness-Hitori(very good work, this is my fav. musicvideo at the moment)...
:shock:

:D
yep i love it so much!i dont know much about you though so i dont really check if you got new videos, if you have had some new videos just click on http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... hp?t=28287 that and i got 1500 free ops going on, put in any new ones id be happy to op... :) anyway great work...I Also love "Original Pranskter" :)...

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:25 pm

You know, www.megamangaclips.com still doesn't work; it leads to a generic "This site is coming soon" page with a ton of worthless searches on it.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

shinji13
Org Profile

Post by shinji13 » Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:09 pm

Scintilla wrote:You know, www.megamangaclips.com still doesn't work; it leads to a generic "This site is coming soon" page with a ton of worthless searches on it.
i know i havent gotten it up yet, to much oping lol im obsest but i wanna work on it :(

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2004”