Best ignored creator

dji
Org Profile

Post by dji » Thu Jan 08, 2004 12:35 pm

Garylisk wrote:People know about me, but they never watch my vids. It's like my existance isn't really verified :P
Who are you? =)
"12 out of 10 crazy bald guys luv my new avatar!"

dbzrkyyh
Org Profile

Post by dbzrkyyh » Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:28 pm

Josiah-X with out a doubt one of the most ignored creaters ive came across

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... r_id=91945 ( his profile page )

Braveliver
Org Profile

Post by Braveliver » Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:48 am

By the way, I am confused. For Best Ignored Creator, is that the creator we have ignored the best? There are a couple I have worked very hard at ignoring if that is the case. :wink:
Ah, yah wan tah know how I got mah name do ya? Well now, when I was a wee little tyke of 1 year ah wen a crawling up to a keg o' fire ale an started licken the spout. Mah mother saw meh and says, "Ah what a BraveLiver you got there," an the name stuck.
You can view my videos by <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... ">clicking here</a>. Please leave an opinion. I really want to know what you think.

Sephiroth
Org Profile

Post by Sephiroth » Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:19 am

Well the idea was to give some notice to those whos videos had been over looked despite being very good and/or uplifting.

Braveliver
Org Profile

Post by Braveliver » Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:34 am

Hehe. I know. I was only joking. I tend to do that at times.
Ah, yah wan tah know how I got mah name do ya? Well now, when I was a wee little tyke of 1 year ah wen a crawling up to a keg o' fire ale an started licken the spout. Mah mother saw meh and says, "Ah what a BraveLiver you got there," an the name stuck.
You can view my videos by <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... ">clicking here</a>. Please leave an opinion. I really want to know what you think.

Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:36 pm

Best Ignored Creator??? That would be me, depending on what your meaning for "ignored" is. The meaning I'm nominating myself for would be ignored on the forums and stuff.

So come on!! check out my vids. I only have like 6 on the 'org, and five of them were posted before the end of the year. so Feel free to check any of 'em out, it would be much appreciated. Also, please check out my 6th vid, it's absolutly hilarious as it's an Akira comedy/parody vid.

so anyway, I feel very ignored. out of my 5 vids that were posted in 2003 I have an amazing total of . . . 3 opinions!! Yeah!! I know, it's an absolutely amazing, and MIND-BLOWING amount. So, here's the link if you want to check my stuff out (but I guess I wouldn't be very ignored then, would I? Oh well)

The good stuff (The newer the vid, the better it is)

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:01 am

yoritomozen wrote:so anyway, I feel very ignored. out of my 5 vids that were posted in 2003 I have an amazing total of . . . 3 opinions!! Yeah!! I know, it's an absolutely amazing, and MIND-BLOWING amount.
Not really mindblowing since you've only given 4 reviews - meaning you've received more than you've given. Maybe if you gave more, then you would get more...it's an idea.

As for ignored, I would agree. ^_^; I don't recognize your name of the names of your vids.

Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:43 pm

Yes, Arigatomyna, you are right. I f I gave out more ops, I would recieve more. Unfortuantaly woe is me, as I can generally spend a jack amount of time online ( I have to upload my vids at the house of a friend who has broadband.) And thanks for noticing just how ignored I am.
And then, I would like to say that damn! you sure have alot of vids for the amount of time you've been creating them . . . and wow, you've given a whole lot of opinions.
And what the %&$#??? why the hell is some one plagerizing your vids??? That's completely screwed up, and I hope that some measure is (or already has) been taken against the individual who perpetrated this heinous act!
So anyways, please everyone!! Check out my vids! They're all pretty good (The earliest ones are in my opinion the worst, as they're my first vids, but they are still pretty good; and my best is easily the Akira wonder vid)!
And help me get out of this ignored state of being!

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:10 pm

yoritomozen wrote:Yes, Arigatomyna, you are right. I f I gave out more ops, I would recieve more. Unfortuantaly woe is me, as I can generally spend a jack amount of time online ( I have to upload my vids at the house of a friend who has broadband.) And thanks for noticing just how ignored I am.
Heh, I keep a list of every creator I've given a review for - and your name wasn't on there, meaning I've ignored you. ^_^; I'd review your vids, but I'm about a month behind - feel free to go to the 'Op Exchange' and put your vids up on my 'Possible Free Ops ^"^' thread. That'll add you to my list of vids to review. ^.~

And if you can't give reviews in exchanges, you can always check out the other free op offers in that section. It'll get more people watching your vids - and if they like what they see, chances are they'll watch more.
And then, I would like to say that damn! you sure have alot of vids for the amount of time you've been creating them . . . and wow, you've given a whole lot of opinions
I *have* had a lot of time online since I joined. ^_^;; Things didn't get hectic till the end of the year.
And what the %&$#??? why the hell is some one plagerizing your vids??? That's completely screwed up, and I hope that some measure is (or already has) been taken against the individual who perpetrated this heinous act!
Yeah, it's been taken care of - earlier today. ^"^
So anyways, please everyone!! Check out my vids! They're all pretty good (The earliest ones are in my opinion the worst, as they're my first vids, but they are still pretty good; and my best is easily the Akira wonder vid)! And help me get out of this ignored state of being!
Ah, but then you wouldn't qualify for the 'ignored' list. ;p

Really, if you can nab even one vid a day from the AMV Announcements or the Op Exchange you can fix it so one person per day learns of you. Or you can use the free op offers - those are usually good for easy feedback. ^_^

Braveliver
Org Profile

Post by Braveliver » Thu Jan 15, 2004 12:13 am

I'll pick up his reviews for you if you want me to Ari. Will get started on it tomorrow Yori. I am sorry that I wasn't on duty during this time Yori, I will give you the attention you crave for. :P

You can ask Ari what my reviews are like. They are anything if not attentive.

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2004”