Best Lip-Synch

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Fri Jan 09, 2004 2:19 am

Fluxmeister wrote:I copy and pasted last years... maybe it will get rejected... oh and I corrected the spelling error in last year's description. :P "displayes"
I hope it works. ^_^ I think Istiv's 'Project Love United' was made for this category - and I'd really like to see the vids it would be competing with. I usually don't pay attention to lip sync vids, so it would be nice to compare some great ones.

theocide
Org Profile

Post by theocide » Fri Jan 09, 2004 7:13 pm

i like my lip syncing the best RahPussy
Veldrin: I agree. Man this wedding was like having sex with theocide. Fast and makes you cry.

SnhKnives
V.I.E. 5.5
Org Profile

Post by SnhKnives » Fri Jan 09, 2004 7:18 pm

haha rahpusy!! funny shit man..... you timed the randomization of that song perfectly

:up:

theocide
Org Profile

Post by theocide » Fri Jan 09, 2004 7:23 pm

timed the randomization?
Veldrin: I agree. Man this wedding was like having sex with theocide. Fast and makes you cry.

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Fri Jan 09, 2004 7:55 pm

NeoMikey
Org Profile

Post by NeoMikey » Sat Jan 10, 2004 4:06 am

BishounenStalker
Org Profile

Post by BishounenStalker » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:58 am

Only done two lipsynch videos, and I have a major love-hate relationship with it. It looks gtrat, but it's a cast-iron bitch to do:

Blunder and Lightning -- First bash at lipsynching. If Luffy singing as Don Karnage isn't scary enough....

Evangelion: Better, Shorter, and Screwed Up -- Rekindled my love-hate thing, though after developing my "dummy track" method, it certainly went a little smoother. Kaworu gummed up the works a bit, though.
-- Rachel the Demon, Resident Quoter of Obscure Nostalgia
"Great. He can pick his teeth when he's done with us!" - Marina, Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas
Current AMV: Somewhere On This Night

Garylisk
Org Profile

Post by Garylisk » Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:35 pm

Actually, my videeo "Growing Up and Closer: Remastered" is elligible for this. It has a lipsynch using manga scans, of all things. I actually thought it was pretty ingenious.
Alcohol, Drugs, Overdrive, Noise, Neon Lights, Party People, Revolution

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Wed Jan 14, 2004 2:12 pm

Not sure how a DDR track qualifies for Lip Sync, but I went totaly lip Sync crazy on my track this year http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=24449

Ironically this is the first time I actually did any lip sync in my videos along with my "We Want You" video http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=24439

Vlad

Mr Pilkington
Location: Well, hey, you, you should stop being over there and be over here!
Org Profile

Post by Mr Pilkington » Thu Jan 15, 2004 12:58 am

Vlad G Pohnert wrote:Ironically this is the first time I actually did any lip sync in my videos along with my "We Want You" video http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=24439
"But... But I'm afraid of water!" :lol:

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2004”