Wonka vids of 2003

Wonka
Org Profile

Wonka vids of 2003

Post by Wonka » Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:41 pm

Here are some of mine I would love you guys to see before voting starts.

ACTION/CHARACTER PROFILE

Life On Mars : Of all the videos I made this year, this is the one I am the happiest with. The song just seemed to fit the anime so well in terms of story telling and general feel (that bleak futuristic vibe). Anyways, I think its pretty solid as both an action and character profile, so I hope you guys will check it out and enjoy it :D

ACTION

Holy Leaping Redux : The remake of my second vid I ever made. This one is just pretty much pure action. Fast paced, no real stories to tell or deep emotions to convey, just a fun little ode to the coolest night job ever: The Ninja.

LIVE ACTION

Sleep : As Beo said before me, I have no idea if there will or will not be a category for this, but if there is, I would dig it if you guys gave this a download (hell, even if there isn’t, you should check it out). I just had to make this after watching Brotherhood of the Wolf. The imagery and style presented were just too damn cool to pass up. It’s also edited to be more of a teaser, so nothing was spoiled in the video (for those of you who are unfortunate enough not to have seen it yet).

Anyways, I hope you guys all check em out and give them a chance. Enjoy! :D

Fluxmeister
Org Profile

Post by Fluxmeister » Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:58 pm

Actually Wonka...

Rule #5: (summary) Remove all "non-anime" videos from the database or no VCA entries for ANY of your videos.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/amvvca/2004/

... gotta remove my ecw video ...
| NHMK Music Video Downloads | Editing like it's 2006. |

Wonka
Org Profile

Post by Wonka » Fri Jan 02, 2004 3:32 pm

Fluxmeister wrote:Actually Wonka...

Rule #5: (summary) Remove all "non-anime" videos from the database or no VCA entries for ANY of your videos.

Interesting....

wolf_hunter
Org Profile

Post by wolf_hunter » Fri Jan 02, 2004 4:05 pm

Wonka wrote:
Fluxmeister wrote:Actually Wonka...

Interesting....

yeah i know so i gota scrap my project that ive been doing for the past 4 months :cry:

ill prolly put it up for AWA but otherwise its not going up :/

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Fri Jan 02, 2004 4:12 pm

I think this needs to be clarifed by Phade. This rule makes no sence at all. I understand not having non-anime videos as part of the competition, but to remove them from the Database????

Vlad

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Fri Jan 02, 2004 4:17 pm

Somehow I think he meant donut, not database... But I could be wrong.
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Fri Jan 02, 2004 4:21 pm

Actually, now reading it again I think he ment to say that if you have anime contest and catagorized it as "non-anime" that is will disqualify your other videos... It's kind of confusing the way it's written and I hope there will be a clearification on this....

Vlad

wolf_hunter
Org Profile

Post by wolf_hunter » Fri Jan 02, 2004 4:54 pm

Vlad G Pohnert wrote:Actually, now reading it again I think he ment to say that if you have anime contest and catagorized it as "non-anime" that is will disqualify your other videos... It's kind of confusing the way it's written and I hope there will be a clearification on this....

Vlad

riiight....o.O

:arrow: insert phades explination :!: :?:

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Fri Jan 02, 2004 5:01 pm

Phade is writing up a post explaining the rules more clearly, so let's wait and see.

Wonka
Org Profile

Post by Wonka » Fri Jan 02, 2004 5:07 pm

SSJVegita0609 wrote:Somehow I think he meant donut, not database... But I could be wrong.
That would make more sense. I would never use the Org's bandwidth for non amv's, but I figured since I am primarily an amv editor, I would make my whole catalogue available for view to anyone who is interested.
But, as AD said, lets all just wait and see what Phade has in mind :D

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2004”