alive barely...

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Dec 05, 2003 10:22 pm

I know! :idea: :arrow: :!: :?: :idea: :?: :!:
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 10:35 pm

Now, now, no need to pick on him cat.
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.

Final Saiyyan
Org Profile

Post by Final Saiyyan » Fri Dec 05, 2003 10:48 pm

ahh ...pick on me!

nah only cat's allowed to pick on me cause its a some psycho condition or something, he has to let out so many negative vibes a day or else he goes nuts , thus the deranged panda sig!!!! :D

Jonathan02us
Org Profile

Post by Jonathan02us » Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:25 pm

WOW thank GOD that u didnt do nothing bad ... u made the right choice ... whenever u need a friend to talk to, give me a holla on aim ... anyone who need to talk to someone who will listen give me a holla on aim ... :D
He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes. But he who never asks a question remains a fool forever. -Tom J. Connelly
Image ..... >>>>>;) <<<<< ..... Click here for my newest vid
King of Spam=Jonathan02us .... Queen of spam=Karou_ken

Propyro
Org Profile

Post by Propyro » Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:36 pm

well it's nice to see you didn't do anything stupid ... i could go on and try and write a long postive speel ... but it would just go totaly off track and probably end with me saying how much i hate when my cat pisses on my bed ... so i'll cut to the chase ...

"Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been."

Suicide, as i know it, is mostly just a sub-concious shot for more attention for whatever reason. I've generaly looked down on suicide since 7th or 8th grade ... it's just pretty stupid to me ... but glad to see you here ... don't go and consider somethign so stupid as one of your options when something like that happens. It's a sad situation ... but maybe it could have been avoided ... i don't know the finer details ... so i can't say much ...

either way ... nice to see you back.

[/|\]

Return to “It's all about me!”