My friend and the person i love just disowned me

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:32 am

Please do so Misty, and could a mod please take Veldrin and Hatter aside and smack them for me? If this guy is dead there is going to be hell to pay. (At least if his parents know or find out he posts here and see Hatter and Veldrin at work.)
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:37 am

Hatter wasn't too bad but Veldrin definitely. It's going to suck when those two bear each other's children. :?

And CaT, about the same number of people that end up killing themselves are just doing it for attention... nonetheless, I agree, I don't think it should be ignored.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

MistyCaldwell
Org Profile

Post by MistyCaldwell » Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:43 am

I still don't think he's going to do it. And I can't blame them for their reactions. It is an attempt to get attention. You don't tell people you want to kill yourself for any other reason than you want to hear them tell you not to do it.

He enetered Anime USA, I am going to try and sound as un-crazy as possible when emailing their coordinator for the amv contest so they'll take action and not just think I am trying to pull something. He's still cutting himself, which by itself is a psychological dysfunction. And in these cases, the parents NEVER have a clue until someone tells them, because their kids won't do it, and the friends feel like they are betraying the trust issue. It's exactly the opposite. They'll live with a burden their whole lives if a friend actually goes through with it and they could have done somethng but didn't.

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:44 am

I know they do it for atention, it's a cry for help more than anything. But sometimes they still succeed because of jackasses like Veldrin or people that ignore them and don't take them seriously, like Hatter.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:47 am

So if the Karma system were up, I think Misty'd be at the top right now. :wink:
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:50 am

Yes, kudos to Misty! :D

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:06 am

Well now the mods have two posts in the drop box. Since what goes on on the forums is their responsibility, they had better damned well intevene. :?

MistyCaldwell
Org Profile

Post by MistyCaldwell » Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:08 am

thanks guys....although I am not sure how the karma system works...

I know I'll never meet the guy, and he could just be trying to get attention, but it wouldn't be good if he died. You know how ripples affect the pond...and it's the holidays coming up. I hope he can get some help and look back at this when he's in his 30's and realize how much he would have lost out on if he killed himself over a girl he never even actually went out with.

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:10 am

I am well aware. And if this was some elaborate prank. I would want him kicked in the nuts, then banned. We can't asume it's a prank though, until it's proven otherwise.

Khameleon808
Org Profile

Dont do anything stupid

Post by Khameleon808 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:13 am

Just remember man , you do this and you will never know what could have been or what will be.

Suicide is nothing more but a permanent solution to a temporary problem, you say you known her 3 month , shit , try bein in a relationship for 5 years and have it end and tell me about pain.

If you need someone to talk to to take your mind of some of this shit i am avail anytime , if you indeed are doing this to get a rise out of us, you will get whats coming to you that's for damn sure , you might be reading the replies to this before you step out the house laughing and end up getting hit by a truck. If you are for real about this , just think about it , coming to the org for advice may not be the smartest idea, if you are as easily impacted by someone telling you to do it , then it should work the same way on the other side of the spectrum and good advice will sink in just as good so here it is .

DONT DO IT , GET OVER IT , MEET A BETTER GIRL AND BREED EDITORS!!!

ADD Khameleon808 to your list if you want someone to talk to man. I have been where you are before so I know where you are coming from.

[MOD: Veldrin has been banned for the moment whilst this is looked into]

Return to “It's all about me!”