My friend and the person i love just disowned me

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
Onideus_Mad_Hatter
Org Profile

Re: My friend and the person i love just disowned me

Post by Onideus_Mad_Hatter » Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:08 pm

Jim Hawkings21122 wrote:i want to kill myself.
If that were true you'd already be dead. You migh WANT to kill yourself, but you don't actually WANT to kill yourself. There's a big difference between wanting the WANT and wanting the ACTION.
Any objections?
It's your life, you make the decisions that will affect it. Personally though, if your "friend" "disowned" you...well uh...it doesn't sound like they were ever your friend in the first place. I mean I've got friends, people I know, people I hang out with...and then I've got TRUE friends. None of my true friends would EVER do anything like that, nor would I to them. So in your situation...you really didn't lose a friend.

As for the person who you "love", well, that's an easy word to throw around, but do you actually know what it means? Sometimes being in love with a person doesn't mean "having" them like a possesion, sometimes being in love with someone means knowing that they're happy. If this person whom you love hurt you in some way though, emotionally or physically...well I've got to tell ya, unless you're a masochist you were in love with an IDEAL, your imagined conception of the person and their character. Unless, like I said, you fall in love with people who hurt you...*shrugs*...
[size=0]
Image[/size]

Vlad86
Org Profile

Post by Vlad86 » Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:10 pm

Didn't someone have a similar problem, like less than a week ago? Kenshin something(don't remember exactly) had a similar problem and threatened to kill himself, but he's still here. It starts to bug me that people have a bad thing happen and imeadiatly want to kill themselves. To me that's selfish. It also means you have no backbone to live throught the event and instead opt for a painful, easy way out.
You're still alive, make something out of your life, don't be a friggin' coward.
The Big O will KILL you!

Jim Hawkings21122
Org Profile

Post by Jim Hawkings21122 » Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:10 pm

I am trying to get her to listen to the voice of reason and believe what i am saying but her mind is closed and i don't know how to open her back up to me.
RoXxoRs13: Is masturbation a sin?
Yomomma: I think so.....
RoXxoRs13: Then i'm going to hell, straight to hell
Yomomma: At least you won't be alone ^_^

Jim Hawkings21122
Org Profile

Re: My friend and the person i love just disowned me

Post by Jim Hawkings21122 » Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:16 pm

Onideus_Mad_Hatter wrote:
Jim Hawkings21122 wrote:i want to kill myself.
If that were true you'd already be dead. You migh WANT to kill yourself, but you don't actually WANT to kill yourself. There's a big difference between wanting the WANT and wanting the ACTION.
Any objections?
It's your life, you make the decisions that will affect it. Personally though, if your "friend" "disowned" you...well uh...it doesn't sound like they were ever your friend in the first place. I mean I've got friends, people I know, people I hang out with...and then I've got TRUE friends. None of my true friends would EVER do anything like that, nor would I to them. So in your situation...you really didn't lose a friend.

As for the person who you "love", well, that's an easy word to throw around, but do you actually know what it means? Sometimes being in love with a person doesn't mean "having" them like a possesion, sometimes being in love with someone means knowing that they're happy. If this person whom you love hurt you in some way though, emotionally or physically...well I've got to tell ya, unless you're a masochist you were in love with an IDEAL, your imagined conception of the person and their character. Unless, like I said, you fall in love with people who hurt you...*shrugs*...

i have a razor i my hand , i think i'm pretty god damn close to the edge.

i don't want you guys to worry about me (some of you don't anyway)

i just want to guys to know that if i do go through with this i enjoyed nearly every minute that i spent on the forums

all of you who are my friends here, or even kno me i want you to know that i appreiate the laughter that you gave me and the fun time that i've spent with you.
RoXxoRs13: Is masturbation a sin?
Yomomma: I think so.....
RoXxoRs13: Then i'm going to hell, straight to hell
Yomomma: At least you won't be alone ^_^

Veldrin
Org Profile

Post by Veldrin » Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:19 pm

DO IT! *holds up foam hand*

Vlad86
Org Profile

Post by Vlad86 » Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:22 pm

Don't be a COWARD!!!

Seriously!! You can make something of your life!!! Don't throw it away!!!
There have been plenty of people who have been down in the dumps, but they found the courage and the strength to carry on.

So please, deeply consider this, friends don't hurt friends, and how will everyone miss you? Don't hurt family either!!
Suicide is stupid and selfish, DON"T DO IT!!!!
The Big O will KILL you!

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:22 pm

Moonlight Soldier wrote:Veldrin go take a long walk off a short pier.
thats the funniest shit ive heard all day :lol:

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:24 pm

Remember, this isn't helping anyone. It's a way out, but it's not a way out that wouldbenefit anyone.

All I can say it - forget this text. Get off the forum, and go talk to someone before anything, and consider alternatives/repercussions.

This is not a place for you to be. Text is too anonymous. Text lets people like Veldrin and MH act in the worst way possible and get away with it. I'm telling you, go talk to someone, discuss the situation, discuss alternatives, discuss repercussions. There's nothing worse then letting yourself get carried away by your own ideas here, so find something more personal than a computer to bounce things off of.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Onideus_Mad_Hatter
Org Profile

Post by Onideus_Mad_Hatter » Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:25 pm

Jim Hawkings21122 wrote:i guess its time i fill you guys in.....

in a nutshell:

i have loved a girl for 3 months now.
No offense or anything, but I don't think you really understand what "love" really is. There's a fine line between "love" and "lust"...guess which side you're on?
i didn't tell her b/c i wanted to know more aboout her, to learn more about this amazing girl unlike i have ever met in my life.

so i waited, and i learned...

so last week i finally told her, and she rejected me politely, of which i was fine with b/c she and i boht knew there was a lot of shit going on in he life that would make it unfair to me or anyone else that she dated.

so i was fine, and we contiunued to be friends
Trying to be "friends" with someone you lust for...generally not the best idea.
but then friday she tryed to kill herself........
Uh huh, sure she did. :roll:

Let me tell you something about truly suicidal people...they don't tell people, they just do it. I hate to be the one to break this to ya, but your "friend" sounds a lot like a drama queen, she just wants some attention, some melodrama.
thankfully i talked her down over AIM and everything was fine again;we almost fine

that same night i had to deal with 2 more of my friends that tryed to kill themselves.
:roll:
i tallked her down too, but all the stess built up and on monday

I cut myself........many times on the bottom of the wrists.
Across the road or down the street? If you cut "across the road" then you're like your "friend", yer a drama queen, looking for attention. *shrugs*
some of my friend found out and some didn't but those who did talked to me greatly about it.
I'm sure all the attention was quite uplifting. It's like a drug you know...sometimes it's even worse than that.
through them i was able to understand that that kind of thing isn't worth it.
If you needed other people to tell you that, you should have just gone ahead and killed yourself. :?
so i kept on living.
Big surprise there.
so tonight i got on AIM and started talking to her

and her friend came over, a guy friend, who loves her as well
Apparently this girl is all the rage to lust after, woo hoo for fads!
he found out and now he wants me to stay the fuck away from her.
Hey, a good idea!
he said that every friend she makes now is just a burden and that the need to fuck off.
Well you kinda do. I mean if her life is as fucked up as you make it sound the last thing she needs is another "friend" whose only her friend cause he lusts after her and someday hopes that mayhaps they might wind up in each others arms and will live happily ever after. Don't worry kid, once you get outta high school you'll look back on most of this and think, "My God was I stupid."
i after much arguing i told the girl that i hated her friend and she didn't take that too well.
Gee, ya think?
they have been friends for practally ever
Oh so then he's not lusting after her he really is her true friend...well now I can understand her reaction to you perfectly...the question is why can't you? Oh, yeah, cause you're still LUSTING after her. You need to let it go man, the world is a big place and it doesn't just revolve around 3 people in an AIM chat room fer fuck sake.
and basically when he gets insulted she doesn't care whos fault it is only that he was insulted, which is why now she hates me and doesn't want a fucking thing to do with me.
Well that's good.
so now i want to die.
Deep down in your subconsious I think you're just trying to relate to the girl. Cutting yourself and talking about suicide with yer friends, yer hoping it'll come back to her and then you two will have some common ground to get all emotional over and yadda yadda yadda. Let me just give you a hard smack of reality here right quick, YOU ARE KIDDING YOURSELF! This girl does not love you, you do not love her, you are LUSTING after her, you don't seem to even KNOW what love is, and on top of that you're trying to play out some sick twisted 90210 fuck fantasy to get the girl you lust after...and IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK!

TRUE LOVE, is not a one way thing, it's like game of ping pong and the more each side loves each other, the faster and harder they hit that lil ball, bouncing it back and forth, back and forth, until it's moving so fast that the ball is hitting both players rackets at the same time...THAT is what love is like. Right now this girl is just sitting on the floor and you're beaning her with volley after volley of ping pong balls only, hey, it case it hasn't dawned on you, she's not hitting em back! Nor will she, not even if you fien stupidity and tell all teh kiddies at school yer gonna kill yourself. :roll:
[size=0]
Image[/size]

Propyro
Org Profile

Post by Propyro » Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:27 pm

i was thinking of trying to say something funny ... but i decided against it ... my sense of humor's been missing it's mark lately ... or always ... whatever

anyways ... don't bother with it Jim ... the way i see it suicide is either A) a back door for the weak/attention whores ... or B) Justifiable only in extremely rare extrenuating circuimstances ... besides time heals all that dosn't kill you immeaditly ... now don't start pulling one of Insane Keybladers stunts ... it dosn't fit you ...

[/|\]

Return to “It's all about me!”