anime club in my school

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
madmag9999
Org Profile

anime club in my school

Post by madmag9999 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:53 pm

so yea me and my friend actualy started a club. i made a website and want to see if its good or not http://www.geocities.com/madmag9999/aac ... index.html right now its on my geocities acount but tomorow its going on the school server. and i know the permission form links dont work thats becouse the permission form is yet to be writen
Moonslayer's Guide to a-m-v.org | AD & ErMaC's Guides to Audio & Video
"I'm sorry but i don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die."

Jonathan02us
Org Profile

Post by Jonathan02us » Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:00 pm

Hey thats a pretty tight site ... im currently making my own site, but i first need to refresh my memory by looking over the html codes and wat they do again. :lol:
He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes. But he who never asks a question remains a fool forever. -Tom J. Connelly
Image ..... >>>>>;) <<<<< ..... Click here for my newest vid
King of Spam=Jonathan02us .... Queen of spam=Karou_ken

Veldrin
Org Profile

Post by Veldrin » Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:17 pm

Join the FAG. Fighting Against Gays

EarthCurrent
Org Profile

Post by EarthCurrent » Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:23 pm

madmag9999,
I ran a club at my former University for about 3 1/2 years (got featured in NewType USA even).

If you have questions about how to do things, like getting screening permisions, establishing industry contacts, etc., you can PM me about it.
I'm helpful in that regard... :?

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:26 pm

Wow, anime clubs, christmas avatars, modding the forums, parting the Red Sea. We should call him,
EC: Renaissance Man!
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

madmag9999
Org Profile

Post by madmag9999 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:27 pm

thanx janothan and ec, if i have any problems with it ill drop u a pm ec thanx alot. and veld well :lol:
Moonslayer's Guide to a-m-v.org | AD & ErMaC's Guides to Audio & Video
"I'm sorry but i don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die."

EarthCurrent
Org Profile

Post by EarthCurrent » Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:38 pm

CaTaClYsM wrote:Wow, anime clubs, christmas avatars, modding the forums, parting the Red Sea. We should call him,
:roll:

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:40 pm

EarthCurrent wrote:
CaTaClYsM wrote:Wow, anime clubs, christmas avatars, modding the forums, parting the Red Sea. We should call him,
:roll:
:arrow:
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

EarthCurrent
Org Profile

Post by EarthCurrent » Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:42 pm

:!:

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:44 pm

:idea:

Return to “It's all about me!”