Any word yet on Sugoicon Finalists and Winners?

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
DarkSchneider
Org Profile

Post by DarkSchneider » Fri Nov 28, 2003 9:35 am

That one played there?

Yeah, I guess you could say that. I guess now for that video, that makes it two out of three cons. I just wanted to see if any of my videos made it into the cons I entered. Both of my videos made it into Nekocon's AMV contest, and from what you're saying Misty, it seems Anime's Greatest Hits and Misses made it into Sugoicon's AMV contest. For "We could be Heroes" I now know, it made it into Nekocon, but for the above video, it made it into two cons.
Now misty, I gotta ask, what was the reaction when they saw that video, I'm expecting that the answer is, "Once the first Inuyasha scene came on, thats when they started laughin." Did it go something like that? It was the same way at Nekocon. Sorry, I just have to ask.

Go on.....Say Osuwari! I want it!

DarkSchneider
Org Profile

Post by DarkSchneider » Fri Nov 28, 2003 7:52 pm

Oh, one more thing Misty...

...Thanks!

MistyCaldwell
Org Profile

Post by MistyCaldwell » Sat Nov 29, 2003 4:16 am

you're welcome.

Well, like I said, all the comedy videos were well recieved. I only went to the Saturday showing which was probably way less attended than Friday night. To tell you the truth, hardly anyone clapped at my video it seemed and I was not expecting to win anything. I would like to think they were all blown away and stunned :lol: :roll: but.....rback to reality....the Saturday contest seemed lukewarm. If I recall though, they liked it when people got hit in your video....and I believe that happened a lot....

grayplague
Org Profile

Post by grayplague » Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:52 am

MistyCaldwell wrote:the Saturday contest seemed lukewarm
what do you expect when the only timeslot they give ya is for 11am :lol:
DarkSchneider wrote:what was the reaction when they saw that video, I'm expecting that the answer is, "Once the first Inuyasha scene came on, thats when they started laughin." Did it go something like that?
My reaction was "oh god. i cant bear watch another vid like this."

im not joking.
/::.:.. <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... er_id=1190" target="#new"><b>my profile</b></a> ..:.::/|/::.:.. <a href="http://www.ijouhassei.com" target="#new"><b>my site</b></a> ..:.::/

DarkSchneider
Org Profile

Post by DarkSchneider » Mon Dec 01, 2003 12:14 pm

Alright then,

That was the first negative comment I got, but it's my first time with the comedy genre. Besides I was expecting mixed reviews anyway.

Return to “AMV Contests”