Starting a New PC

hackerzc
Org Profile

Post by hackerzc » Mon May 19, 2003 5:59 am

kthulhu wrote:An algorithm sensor works with a vector co-processor to hamper the computer's innate AI abilities. What will happen if a computer has unhampered AI? Something bad enough to warrant being included in the 1994 crime control and 1943 agricultural sabotage acts, as well as Iowa House bill 945.3d, the bill to increase subsidies to pork farmers for the 1967-1968 fiscal year.

This is why only NASA, the secret Area 51 research labs, and the Mendocino Count Butterfly Counting Program can have computers without vector co-processors.
ohhhhhhh, I want some one to get rid of MY vector co-processor!
Don't know why..........I guess just to be a pain in the ass.........and to be like NASA, cause they are cool. They got rockets and shuttles, and zero-G trained woman. Oh imagine the things they can do......... :P
John Westbrook
Otakon, Fan Parody Dept. Head

DreamsofaCobra
Org Profile

Post by DreamsofaCobra » Mon May 19, 2003 3:33 pm

kthulhu wrote:An algorithm sensor works with a vector co-processor to hamper the computer's innate AI abilities. What will happen if a computer has unhampered AI? Something bad enough to warrant being included in the 1994 crime control and 1943 agricultural sabotage acts, as well as Iowa House bill 945.3d, the bill to increase subsidies to pork farmers for the 1967-1968 fiscal year.

This is why only NASA, the secret Area 51 research labs, and the Mendocino Count Butterfly Counting Program can have computers without vector co-processors.
Sounds like a trip, like something out of Terminator.
Anyone know exactly what are they trying to prevent?

madmallard
Org Profile

Post by madmallard » Mon May 19, 2003 5:45 pm

hackerzc wrote:ohhhhhhh, I want some one to get rid of MY vector co-processor!
Don't know why..........I guess just to be a pain in the ass.........and to be like NASA, cause they are cool. They got rockets and shuttles, and zero-G trained woman. Oh imagine the things they can do......... :P
and right after that you'll go out to your 4cy car put lowered suspension, a ground effects kit, some HID, a flowmaster and a huge Supra spoiler on the back, right?

;p
Main Events Director Anime Weekend Atlanta, Kawaii-kon

DreamsofaCobra
Org Profile

Post by DreamsofaCobra » Mon May 19, 2003 6:36 pm

and Altezzas! can't forget Altezzas.

hackerzc
Org Profile

Post by hackerzc » Mon May 19, 2003 7:31 pm

sixstop wrote:
hackerzc wrote:ohhhhhhh, I want some one to get rid of MY vector co-processor!
and right after that you'll go out to your 4cy car put lowered suspension, a ground effects kit, some HID, a flowmaster and a huge Supra spoiler on the back, right?

;p
Actually I already have the spoiler, and I drive a pickup
John Westbrook
Otakon, Fan Parody Dept. Head

Dannywilson
Org Profile

Post by Dannywilson » Tue May 20, 2003 11:06 am

IMPUDENCE!
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us

Return to “Hardware Discussion”