AXNY AMV contest

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
fntc
Org Profile

AXNY AMV contest

Post by fntc » Thu Aug 08, 2002 8:15 am

Just a quick reminder:

AXNY got its AMV rules off to a late start, but rules have been posted for a few days now. Unfortunately the submission post mark date is real soon now (tomorrow! :-P) but considering the delay I think they'll accept stuff a bit late. :-)

So if anyone wants to enter their AMV, check out http://www.axny.org/programming/AXNY-AMV-Rules.html

Fabulous prizes and all that. :-) :oops:

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Thu Aug 08, 2002 8:38 am

How come this is the first time I've even HEARD of axny doing a contest?

Cailet730
Org Profile

Post by Cailet730 » Thu Aug 08, 2002 9:11 am

How come this is the first time I've even HEARD of axny doing a contest?
Woah, I didn't know that either. I'm going Friday to shop and see the Cowboy Bebop movie (I hope) but now I can go Saturday and watch videos? YAY! 8)

MeriC
Org Profile

Post by MeriC » Thu Aug 08, 2002 9:20 am

Woohoo, way to be organized, AXNY. So far, it sounds like it'll be as glowingly organized as the regular AX! :roll: Good thing I'm only going to the con to see the Bebop movie. :D Screw sending in a video at this point for a contest that'll either not come off, or just be plauged with problems.
New AMVs: DQCF+P (various Street Fighter) | One Guitar (BECK) | Please Don't Make Me Cry (Paradise Kiss)

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Thu Aug 08, 2002 9:23 am

Hey Meri - just make sure they dont give out my AX award that I STILL havent received.

MeriC
Org Profile

Post by MeriC » Thu Aug 08, 2002 9:25 am

AbsoluteDestiny wrote:Hey Meri - just make sure they dont give out my AX award that I STILL havent received.
If they do give it out, I'm sure I can take it for ya on your behalf! ....::cough::

... and then give it to you at AWA, of course! Yeah, that's it!
New AMVs: DQCF+P (various Street Fighter) | One Guitar (BECK) | Please Don't Make Me Cry (Paradise Kiss)

Fungie½
Org Profile

OMG

Post by Fungie½ » Thu Aug 08, 2002 9:48 am

Tomorrow?!?!?! AAAAHHH! *sighs* I'll probably just send in my AWA video ^^ Its cool and creepy. I'm more happy about my Nekocon one ^^

teknoboy
Org Profile

just sent mine in today...

Post by teknoboy » Thu Aug 08, 2002 2:08 pm

today i just sent in my 2 videos. They are pretty strick on the rules, i hope my videos aren't too violent for them, also i hope that the contest does go off.

BigName
Org Profile

Post by BigName » Thu Aug 08, 2002 2:49 pm

They are strict with the rules on paper... but pretty loose when it comes to the actual contest.... I think...

VegettoEX
Org Profile

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Aug 08, 2002 3:00 pm

BigName wrote:They are strict with the rules on paper... but pretty loose when it comes to the actual contest.... I think...
I'm tempted to make a really funny joke with a sexual reference in regards to this comment, but I'll let someone else grab it. Any takers?

It's AX related, so we might as well begin making fun of them now, since it's guaranteed we will be AFTER the con. Such a great record they've got going for 'em!
:: [| Michael "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Website: Kanzenshuu |] ::
:: [| AMVs: Profile |] ::
:: [| Latest Video: Flashback (July 2022) |] ::

Return to “AMV Contests”