Question about All In Wonder cards

King_Cold
Org Profile

Question about All In Wonder cards

Post by King_Cold » Mon Apr 21, 2003 9:12 pm

I have a VHS tape I wanna put on my computer so I can edit it in premiere. I don't know what I need to do this. I know a friend who has an All In Wonder, I was wondering if it could do the job?

Thanx in advance.
If you think about what you tought you knew then you know what you think you thought you knew but you think you don't and If you think about what you thought you knew, then you think you don't know what you thought you knew but you do.
Think about it! If you can't understand my sig, don't you say nothing about my spelling!

froggy04
Org Profile

Post by froggy04 » Tue Apr 22, 2003 8:09 am

Yes it can. I have the AIW 7500 and it captures great providing the source is good enough.

For example, I can capture perfect DVD quality from my camcorder through an S-Video lead, whereas capturing from VCR with RF cable is not so great (that's why I want to try with different cables). So yeah it's a good card, which also has video out, which is quite useful.

Knowname
Org Profile

Re: Question about All In Wonder cards

Post by Knowname » Wed May 14, 2003 1:51 pm

King_Cold wrote:I have a VHS tape I wanna put on my computer so I can edit it in premiere. I don't know what I need to do this. I know a friend who has an All In Wonder, I was wondering if it could do the job?

Thanx in advance.
you also need a soundcard's line in if you want audio :wink: if your still wonderin -ehehe

Return to “Hardware Discussion”