Hi Guys, this is my first post.

AdamicDeath
Org Profile

Hi Guys, this is my first post.

Post by AdamicDeath » Sun Aug 04, 2002 1:57 pm

I have a problem. I just purchased a USB Instant DVD port in order to create music videos. Two weeks into, the part where I am recording the video is comming up black and white. I don't know but I think that it is defective. But maybe someone out there can help. Thanks.

FirestormXIII
Org Profile

Post by FirestormXIII » Sun Aug 04, 2002 2:36 pm

My suggestion to you would be to put this post in the Video Hardware Help forum. Not only is this the wrong forum for this type of question, but you'd be more likely to get help in the right forum.
Welcome to the Org, don't mind the dead bodies... 8)
Everyone is not the same as you.
Get over it.
And lighten up.

Varney5.0
Org Profile

Post by Varney5.0 » Sun Aug 04, 2002 8:42 pm

Columbus huh? I am live just a little east of you in Reynoldsburg.

Any way, could you give us a little more info on the problem? Will it rip some DVD's and not others? The ones that wont rip will they play with normal DVD software? What programs are you using to rip? etc.

And remember this is a nice place to visit....and if your an AMV junky its an even better place to live!

~Varney

AdamicDeath
Org Profile

Post by AdamicDeath » Mon Aug 05, 2002 5:02 pm

[quote="Varney5.0"]Columbus huh? I am live just a little east of you in Reynoldsburg.

Any way, could you give us a little more info on the problem? Will it rip some DVD's and not others? The ones that wont rip will they play with normal DVD software? What programs are you using to rip? etc.

My sister lives in Reynoldsburg. I haven't even touched DVDs yet. I am recording though a VHS player. The program that I am using is from ADS Technologies (that is the capture device) and the software is CapWiz. Hope that helps.

Return to “Hardware Discussion”