Dance Dance Kakumei(Revolution)!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Atarashii Hito
Org Profile

Dance Dance Kakumei(Revolution)!

Post by Atarashii Hito » Sun Jan 26, 2003 5:56 pm

Hey Everyone!
My newest video is available for download thanks to Anneke of Baka Deshi Productions!
Please download and enjoy my newest video!
It’s fun, short, DDRish, and just an all around fun Dance/Action video.
Please download and if it’s not too much trouble maybe do an opinion on it, I likes opinions…

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=13735

Thanks again!
-Atarashii Hito :D

Atarashii Hito
Org Profile

Post by Atarashii Hito » Mon Jan 27, 2003 5:15 pm

I just forgot to mention

Anime: Shoujo Kakumei Utena: Adolescence Mokushiroku
Music: dj TAKA with NAOKI - Kakumei (From DDRMAX2 OST)

Enjoy!

-Atarashii Hito

Anime Jedi
Org Profile

Post by Anime Jedi » Mon Jan 27, 2003 10:45 pm

I'll be glad to download it! ^_^

And you like opinions too? Well, I can't disappoint! I'll have one written up between now and this weekend. When I can complete it depends on when I prepare for the rest of my exams. ~_^

Tash
Org Profile

Post by Tash » Mon Jan 27, 2003 11:46 pm

well i thought it was cool I'm just wondering is there some big secret about opinions in this forum that I dont know about, like it has to be really long because everyones like I'll post my opinion later next week??
I'm confused there was one spot I didnt like where it turned pink towards end it kinda didnt fit came out of no where

Anime Jedi
Org Profile

Post by Anime Jedi » Tue Jan 28, 2003 12:05 am

Tash wrote:well i thought it was cool I'm just wondering is there some big secret about opinions in this forum that I dont know about, like it has to be really long because everyones like I'll post my opinion later next week??
I'm confused there was one spot I didnt like where it turned pink towards end it kinda didnt fit came out of no where
lol, nope. Not that I know of. I only say this because when reviewing, i watch the vid about 5 times through. Always commenting while I go through it. Nothing special there. In total, takes me about ½ an hour. And I have to admit, I don't have a lot of spare time in the day! ^_^

Tash
Org Profile

Post by Tash » Tue Jan 28, 2003 12:09 am

no I understand now they want comments and opinions on thre vid in the site I didnt know they had that I'm to used to normal forums

KLin
Org Profile

Post by KLin » Tue Jan 28, 2003 12:34 am

This forum is part of the website, not the other way around. It still surprises me how many people visit the forums and have no clue that there's a website associated with it. :D Now if the people who use this forum would just donate towards the Golden Donut, that would be perfect. :)

Atarashii Hito
Org Profile

Post by Atarashii Hito » Tue Jan 28, 2003 12:55 am

Tash: Thanks so much for your opinion! Those things help me so much to improve on my work! I made it turn pink at the end because I felt the White flash was getting to redundant, and the mood of the climax is much more peaceful than a White Flash, so... That's how I came up with the Purple flash! It was an experiment... I guess it failed for one person...

Anime Jedi: I'm glad you're glad to download it, ooo! And you're willing to do an opinion! Even Better!! I can't wait to hear from you! ^^

On the world about opinions: I don't care what the length of the opinion (3sec., 4days, 1hour) as long as it tells me something to improve on, or something that says I'm doing well. Those guiding words are the best thing ever! (Yes… I am aware that the preceding was unbearably cheesy, I have the flu and a temperature of 102 right now, so I have gathered my bearings at least to apologize for it’s exceeding sappiness(wow I need to stop now))

Atarashii Hito
Org Profile

Post by Atarashii Hito » Tue Jan 28, 2003 7:40 pm

So who all has downloaded it so far?

I'm just a curious person ^^

Bad Idea Productions
Org Profile

Post by Bad Idea Productions » Tue Jan 28, 2003 7:41 pm

woo! that was very, very cool. good job with all the scary technical stuff, and the action was very well-timed. that bit in the middle with all the single images flashing through in a second must have taken forever.... but yes, major kudos for this; Utena is one of my favorite anime - both the series and the movie - and it's always great to see someone do something good with it. yosh!
<b>Bad Idea Productions</b>.....abbreviated as "BIP" because that's the sound my head makes when people throw stuff at it after seeing my videos.

<i>Current Project:</i> "Little Marionettes" - Saber Marionette J plus Oingo Boingo's "Little Girls."

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”