Trying to find my own video from ~17 years ago.

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
majiinakuma
Org Profile

Trying to find my own video from ~17 years ago.

Post by majiinakuma » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:58 pm

Hi everyone,

if you'll notice by clicking the link below, I made a Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust AMV ~17 years ago. I can't tell if I just never uploaded it or if the site has deleted/archived videos from that many years ago. Is there a possible way to retrieve it if such a thing has happened to it? If not, it's totally understandable. Thanks for any and all help!

Link to video's page: https://www.animemusicvideos.org/member ... hp?v=45665
"If god doesn't exist in our world, then...I will create god with my own hands!"

Krelian-XENOGEARS

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Re: Trying to find my own video from ~17 years ago.

Post by Zarxrax » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:16 pm

Looks like you just never uploaded it.

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:05 pm

Do you remember sharing it with anyone? Showing it to anyone? How or where did you do this?

Was this the only AMV you ever made?

majiinakuma
Org Profile

Post by majiinakuma » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:33 am

It was not the only AMV I ever made; made a few Final Fantasy ones, as well. I believe these amvs were only ever seen by my eyes, not shared with anyone, made with Windows Movie Maker or maybe a piece of Sony video editing software (memory is a bit fuzzy on it) and uploaded via some slow-ass 56k when it was still common to have that kind of connection. I'm positive I never uploaded those, however. It is strange that I have the info on the a-m-v.org site yet the video is not there. I'm guessing Zarxrax is right that maybe I never actually did upload it and only think I did. Oh, well it was worth a shot. Thanks for the input though!
"If god doesn't exist in our world, then...I will create god with my own hands!"

Krelian-XENOGEARS

Return to “General AMV”