newbie on the block

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

Samir
Org Profile

newbie on the block

Post by Samir » Wed Jul 24, 2002 3:13 pm

Yesterday A friend played the AMV... can't remember the title but the sound track was Ramstien (sp) and today I down loaded the Gundam AMV... it rocks (not as much as the ramstien one but this AMV thing is very cool!

My question is... are these vid's played anywhere else besides the internet? Like MTV or VH1?

has any of the designers if the anime ever commented about the AMV's done on their work?

I will be downloading and eventually burning to CD these AMV. I think they are way better then any regular Music video I have seen to date.

Thanks
skp@chisp.net

RyanGlazner
Org Profile

Post by RyanGlazner » Wed Jul 24, 2002 3:16 pm

I'm not aware of any non-internet showings of AMVs except at cons... At least none on public TV...

turboneko
Org Profile

Post by turboneko » Wed Jul 24, 2002 3:51 pm

My question is... are these vid's played anywhere else besides the internet? Like MTV or VH1?
Nope... AMVs are only played at Cons or, maybe, by some otaku at some anime club :P
has any of the designers if the anime ever commented about the AMV's done on their work?
Not in my knowledge... and we actually don't want them too much interested: this whole AMV thingy is quite "illegal" ^_^;

So welcome to this wonderful world... and one last thing: this forum is to ask and exchange opinions about videos: for a general topic like yours I would suggest to post into te General AMV next time ;)
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Return to “Works in Progress”