AMV suggestions

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Chronic_neo
Org Profile

AMV suggestions

Post by Chronic_neo » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:25 am

It's been a very, very long time since I have posted here. Been very busy. I currently don't have a pc capable of creating two of my projects and there was a time when suggesting AMVs was commonplace.

If I'm out of line, I'm sure someone will let me know.

However, here are these two video ideas.
The first, is to Panic!, High Hopes, starring Gon(Hunter x Hunter) and Deku (My Hero Academia) highlighting the similarities in their stories as well as their rise from essentially nowhere.

The second is a very big project, might even be a mep, I'm almost thinking of running a contest to get the best results, however unsure of what would be a good prize. However, I would like to see a video to The Score, Born for This, made like it was a trailer for Jump Force. Not using footage from Jump Force but from every Anime and Character in Jump Force. As though they are creating an anime based on the Jump Force story. Probably would be best as a multi-editor project just so that each anime has its own feel. I just want it to feel epic, something convention worthy.

Again, these are things I would have liked to do myself and may even attempt after I upgrade my pc. But as it stands, I would feel great knowing someone else was pondering these videos and crafting them.

Cirera
Org Profile

Re: AMV suggestions

Post by Cirera » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:04 am

Chronic_neo wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:25 am
If I'm out of line, I'm sure someone will let me know.
Don't worry, I doubt anyone has an issue with this!

I'd probably attempt the first suggestion if I was familiar with HxH and MHA but alas, haven't watched either. Love the song, though and I can see this concept working really well, so hopefully someone gets inspired! <3

Return to “General AMV”