Ende Gelände (4k!-Best of Pros, Judges- Editors- Viewers choice @AniNite 2019)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Ende Gelände (4k!-Best of Pros, Judges- Editors- Viewers choice @AniNite 2019)

Post by Bauzi » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:09 am

Best of Pros - Judges Choice, AniNite AMV Contest 2019
Best of Pros - Editors Choice, AniNite AMV Contest 2019
Best of Pros - Viewers Choice, AniNite AMV Contest 2019

Yes this in 4k. Upscaled with the machine learning software waifu2x! If you have trouble with the 4k file, try and watch the 4k version on YouTube for a smoother experience.

This is again in german, however the storyline and themes are super simple: It's all about daily work and the chores and bullshit that come with it. Watch it please and tell me what you think about it. This is full of weird scenes, a nice flow and visual effects. The first two chorus were entirely
made in After Effects.

The older Aggressive Retsuko series (before Netflix) was in 720p. Those scenes got waifu-upscaled as well and honestly you will have a hard time to spot them.
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

FoxJones
The foxiest!
Org Profile

Re: Ende Gelände (4k!-Best of Pros, Judges- Editors- Viewers choice @AniNite 2019)

Post by FoxJones » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:04 pm

Now this was a fun trip! :D

Very enjoyable video. Even the effects-galore didn't annoy me as they usually do, instead I think they worked very well with the music. You even managed to get some plot in it with a twist in the end too. Definitely didn't see that one coming. Those awards mentioned likely went to the right address!

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Re: Ende Gelände (4k!-Best of Pros, Judges- Editors- Viewers choice @AniNite 2019)

Post by Shinzui IT » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:51 pm

I really liked this and found the song very fitting

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”