AnimeNEXT 2019 AMV Contest (It's Over!)

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
shorisquared
AMV History Archiver
Org Profile

Re: AnimeNEXT 2019 AMV Contest (Finalists Posted!)

Post by shorisquared » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:51 am

AnimeNEXT 2019 AMV Contest YouTube Playlist

ImageImage

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Thoughts

Post by Scintilla » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:25 pm

Anyone who's not coming to AnimeNEXT is really missing out on some good stuff. This was the most packed Trailer/Parody category I've seen yet, and Fun/Upbeat was also noticeably strong this year. Perhaps more significantly, we now have one year of running a dedicated AMV Theatre under our belts, with brand-new AMV programming that drew well enough to justify the space, and ideas for still more new programming blocks yet. Now if only we could find more guest panelists and staff... (hint, hint...)

A big thank you to everyone, contestants and audience alike, who continue to support our contest and the whole AnimeNEXT AMV department! You're the reason we've grown into a full programming track in the first place, and we could never do it without you.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Medal design for 2019

Post by Scintilla » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:44 pm

And here's a sample of the lovely medals our winners will be receiving (I did not make it to the post office in time today, but I'll get them shipped as soon as possible):

ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Return to “AMV Contests”